Pages:
Author

Topic: Hhampuz Ban Appeal - page 2. (Read 952 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
February 24, 2019, 01:39:16 PM
I'd say you broke this rule:
Forum rules
29. Sending unsolicited PMs, including but not limited to advertising and flood, is not allowed.

If any of your active campaigns require any attention, feel free to email me ([myusername][email protected]) a signed message and a link where to post it.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
February 24, 2019, 01:36:07 PM
I do, as I imagine others do too, send a few messages to services/gambling sites offering my service as a Campaign Manager and asking them if they'd like to give it a go here at the forum.

You're sending unsolicited messages advertising your service to people. That counts as PM ad spam in my opinion.

This is going to hurt a lot of forum members who are in your signature campaigns.

He can still make payments and do post counting while banned. He would just be unable to post the payment transaction on the thread.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
February 24, 2019, 01:25:41 PM
This is going to hurt a lot of forum members who are in your signature campaigns. I have no idea why we are seeing the bans more than before. I have seen another legendary account with 10k+ posts got banned for 30 days and it was today.

Is there any changes in the banning system?

@Hhampuz, I hope this gets resolved very soon. And I also hope it will not hurt the running campaigns you have on the forum.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 01:11:36 PM
So, I got a 7 day ban for "PM Ad Spam". Firstly I'd like to know what that means. I do, as I imagine others do too, send a few messages to services/gambling sites offering my service as a Campaign Manager and asking them if they'd like to give it a go here at the forum. I never send mass pm's or CC in anyone else, I always add a personal touch to my messages even though the message as a whole may seem similar and I NEVER send more than 1 message to any of them without getting a reply.

I believe that over the last year I've probably sent 50-60 messages in this nature where I've asked them if they'd be interested. I can't recall (although I'm not allowed to check my outbox due to this ban) ever sending more than 4-5 messages on any given day of this nature.

Due to having a shitty week where I got some devastating news I don't mind spending a week off but I'd just like to know more than anything how this happens and what I can do to avoid it in the future. Am I never allowed to send a message such as this where I offer my service?

My profile: Hhampuz
Pages:
Jump to: