Pages:
Author

Topic: [HHEM] Healthureum Official Bounty Campaign 🔥 Up to 200$/post 🔥 10% Referral! - page 22. (Read 4399 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10
Link to White Paper die? dev check out it please. Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 182
hii dev, you did't update the form for sign up the bounty program?? we can't access your form, hope your update soon. many people want to join with your project. so you mus update the form. and also you must update the spreadsheet too sir. thanks

We corrected links.
Now all links are available.
oke dev. good job. bay the way, yesterday you was Accept me to be a translator for Indonesian Language, right??. can I do my task??.
today I fill the form for translate jobs, but before you corrected the link form & spreadsheet, I was PM you and you was accept me to do translate. can you update spreadsheet for translate campaign. thanks
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
Helo dev reserve for Indonesia translation
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I successfully fulfilled your instructions. My login sashok947
Activity: 48
hii dev I participated in your bounty plan, I wish the project a success
Activity: 70
hii dev, you did't update the form for sign up the bounty program?? we can't access your form, hope your update soon. many people want to join with your project. so you mus update the form. and also you must update the spreadsheet too sir. thanks

We corrected links.
Now all links are available.
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: