Pages:
Author

Topic: Hi :) - page 2. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 29, 2013, 05:09:10 PM
Hi...it is an honor Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
April 29, 2013, 04:32:51 PM
Hi.
Nice to meet you.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 19
April 29, 2013, 03:28:27 PM
Hi there,

I found this site while researching bitcoin and am currently in the process of building a web store that accepts BTC.

I mainly came to this website to comment about the functionality of the MtGox payment module for Prestashop, hoping that it is possible (like the Magento plugin) to add a feature where BTC can be displayed along side the current currency (GBP) in the front end.

I have quite a lot of website/PHP/sales experience and hope to meet some like minded people here  Kiss

Regards,
BiTCoinRC

I've implemented BitPay's API before, but I'm very interesting in creating a custom solution for accepting Bitcoins directly (and not immediately converting them to fiat).

I also wrote a Bitcoin helper class in PHP. It can be used to quickly convert a Fiat amount into BTC and show it on a webpage.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 29, 2013, 03:21:36 PM
Hi BiTCoinRC Smiley

It's nice to see a new merchant welcoming bitcoin.

I can't help with your questions, but If you put the post you put here into this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/whitelist-requests-want-out-of-here-15911

You'll may be able to post your question in a more suitable area.

K.
Activity: 9
April 29, 2013, 03:13:00 PM
hi!
Activity: 30
April 29, 2013, 11:37:33 AM
Hi there,

I found this site while researching bitcoin and am currently in the process of building a web store that accepts BTC.

I mainly came to this website to comment about the functionality of the MtGox payment module for Prestashop, hoping that it is possible (like the Magento plugin) to add a feature where BTC can be displayed along side the current currency (GBP) in the front end.

I have quite a lot of website/PHP/sales experience and hope to meet some like minded people here  Kiss

Regards,
BiTCoinRC
Pages:
Jump to: