Pages:
Author

Topic: Hi everyone! - page 3. (Read 384 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 01:27:05 PM
Hi,

I'm pretty new to crypto but it's been all over the news lately so I thought I would dip a toe into the water. I joined up to meet others who might be a bit more in the know than me. Im worried I may have jumped in on a downswing but my friends tell me thats only temporary in the world of crypto. I was thinking I might try ICO's but not sure where to look or even where to start! Is this in your opinion a good place to start? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Check out echat ICO at https://echat.io
its in the 3rd stage of ICO,  its a token that is tailored to create true decentralization in the communication sphere.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
January 23, 2018, 01:17:59 PM
Don't buy scam coins like Bitconnect.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
Do your own research, it will be much more rewarding in the end than listening to someone on here telling you to buy their coin.
Read more, see how things work, invest small, learn more, invest bigger.
Activity: 28
January 23, 2018, 01:13:18 PM
It is a very good idea but you need to read a lot prior to investing in anything, as there are many profitable projects out there but, at the same time, there are many holes in which you might fall and lose all your money. Thus, I'd recommend you my portfolio, as I am currently satisfied. Check it out:
1. Cointed
2. Giftz
3. ATF
4. Restart Energy
5. Knowledge

Check them out. All of these ICO's are promising and provide high ROI. Additionally, their whitepapers and companies vouch for their credibility. Let me know if you have any questions.

Like said before, with the bitcoin price going down nonstop, it is the right time to redirect your investments to alt coins and ICOs. The list above is really solid. Except for number 5, all the other ones are great ones, in special 1,2 and 3.
But you should slowly and carefully do your research before putting any money into anything. I can say from my own experience that some ICOs seems like a perfect asset and in no time it crumbles to nothing, so be smart!
Activity: 47
January 23, 2018, 12:04:20 PM
It is a very good idea but you need to read a lot prior to investing in anything, as there are many profitable projects out there but, at the same time, there are many holes in which you might fall and lose all your money. Thus, I'd recommend you my portfolio, as I am currently satisfied. Check it out:
1. Cointed
2. Giftz
3. ATF
4. Restart Energy
5. Knowledge

Check them out. All of these ICO's are promising and provide high ROI. Additionally, their whitepapers and companies vouch for their credibility. Let me know if you have any questions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
I think putting money on ICO is a good idea as the big coins are falling and may fall lower. If you buy an ICO, it's price won't fall so much as it will start very low and if you put your money on an ICO which is very hyped, you are going to make money very fast. If it is not hyped, you will have to wait a little more. Choose a new ICO in the annoucement thread. You will have to read a lot, but it is necessary to know where you are putting your money. I think investing in ICO now is safer than Bitcoin. That's my opinion, but everyone can do what he wants with his money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
January 23, 2018, 11:54:15 AM
Hi,

I'm pretty new to crypto but it's been all over the news lately so I thought I would dip a toe into the water. I joined up to meet others who might be a bit more in the know than me. Im worried I may have jumped in on a downswing but my friends tell me thats only temporary in the world of crypto. I was thinking I might try ICO's but not sure where to look or even where to start! Is this in your opinion a good place to start? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?
the easiest way for newbie to choosing a potential ico project is from an ico valuation platform like icobench or ico platform like kickico.
Activity: 19
January 23, 2018, 11:50:24 AM
Hi,

Reminder: ICO projects are way riskier than just buying and holding coins. First things first, welcome to Cryptoworld you need to study how crypto works to at least give you a hint how to make profit. ICO investment are sometimes profitable and is sometimes just a scam. It will depend on your ability to research the legitimacy of an ICO and its potentials.
Activity: 8
January 23, 2018, 11:41:49 AM
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: