Pages:
Author

Topic: Hi everyone! - page 2. (Read 253 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 06, 2018, 12:01:12 AM
Fellow newbie Grin I've learned all I know on bitcointalk & reddit by reading. A lot.

Read white papers, ask lots of questions and only invest via reputable wallets/exchanges. Good luck!

How do you make money by reading whitepapers? I guess I still have alot of things to learn on crypto currency.

You can possibly make money by reviewing certain cryptocurrencies. If I remember correctly it's along the lines of something like "article bounty" or something. I personally don't do those things though. You simply make bullish posts on certain cryptocurrencies on communities like here in bitcointalk and in /r/cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
February 05, 2018, 11:50:27 PM
Fellow newbie Grin I've learned all I know on bitcointalk & reddit by reading. A lot.

Read white papers, ask lots of questions and only invest via reputable wallets/exchanges. Good luck!

How do you make money by reading whitepapers? I guess I still have alot of things to learn on crypto currency.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
February 05, 2018, 10:57:27 PM
Good day to everyone reading this post. I can say that I am no longer a newbie with bitcoin however I am still not making any income and most of thr time I end up being scammed. A friend of mine recommended to join bitcointalk instead of joining bitcoin groups in fb because that is the playground Of scammers according to him. Can you show me the way on how to earn a decent money in bitcoins the legal way you guys know.
Pages:
Jump to: