Pages:
Author

Topic: Hi I am new - page 2. (Read 1015 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 29, 2013, 06:16:14 PM
Hi. I am new here too. 
Right now I am browsing some coins. Any interesting coin out there? I am not so good with technology , but I do see a great potential from this bitcoin.
And can anyone explain why only bitcoin is getting so much attention while other coins are not getting much from media?

Thanks.
 Wink

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
November 29, 2013, 05:38:21 PM
Howdy! I'm glad to join bitcoin community and looking forward for raising bitcoin adoption.
Activity: 2
November 29, 2013, 05:32:39 PM
Hi,
How is  every one.
I am new to Bitcion , hope to learn  alot  and  hopefully be a part of this  community.

I am new to the forums too, welcome! All of the stickied posts are filled with really valuable information and helped me to understand and learn things. Also remember that you can search the forum for old topics before posting the same thing in a new topic.  Smiley

Yes the info here is  awsome.
loved reading through  so many topics. learning alot. Is there any sites  i can  find more information.

well you should  try this link https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page  it has all the info you need
Activity: 6
November 29, 2013, 05:26:21 PM
Hi, I am new too.

I have been following this site for a while, but now I finally decided to become an official member.Looking forward to get to know bitcoin better.
Activity: 3
November 29, 2013, 05:15:50 PM
Hi,
How is  every one.
I am new to Bitcion , hope to learn  alot  and  hopefully be a part of this  community.

I am new to the forums too, welcome! All of the stickied posts are filled with really valuable information and helped me to understand and learn things. Also remember that you can search the forum for old topics before posting the same thing in a new topic.  Smiley

Yes the info here is  awsome.
loved reading through  so many topics. learning alot. Is there any sites  i can  find more information.
Activity: 9
November 29, 2013, 05:05:43 PM
Hi,
How is  every one.

November 29, 2013, 04:12:54 PM
Hi, same for me!

New on bitcointalk but not on the bitcoin stuffs.

I own a bitcoin node since last April and have started to mine two month ago with few USB block erupter!

See you  Wink
November 29, 2013, 04:01:31 PM
Hi,
How is  every one.
Pages:
Jump to: