Pages:
Author

Topic: Hi i do Challenge to start from today with capital 3$ trading - page 3. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Ah! That amount is too small oh. I don't know of the platform you are using to trade but if the trading platforms I know, they will not accept that deposited amount and allow you to trade with it. And the minimum amount to be use in those platforms are $10 to $20. Like deriv which I have been using to trade was taken the minimum amount is $10 and I was using Bitcoin to trade in that platform.  And what I will advise is that use that amount and convert to another coin and not Bitcoin but any altcoins that you can use to trade.

Because if you use Bitcoin with that amount then it would not work. They will not allow to trade because of the amount.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi, i do trading with capital 3$ spot trading no leverage.
Im using poloniex for this
I have experince over 10 years not actively traded all those years.
Going to be interesting
I want to see how i will do it in one week 2weeks and month and so after few months.
I Im in ADA now with 1$ of my capital 3$

I have STARTED now today - anyone knows how to get my poloniex PNL ? So i can show here my PNL
I don't know, I don't want to jinx your goal or your challenge to yourself as you said, but its a good practice challenging yourself with only limited capital, not limited from your capital you have a small liquidiry, which means limited leverage and limited margin of loss, so I think it will ve a bit hard for you to make it grow as you have a low leverage you also have a kow profir, but profit is profit, if you can make it grow then it will show that you are a good trader, if not then still good for experience and also you only have a little amount of loss, anway goodluck I hope you update us on what will happen to your challenge, either good or bad. Some might say that you can't do it or discourage you, but it's a self-challenge, and I see that you want to try yourself, so that's fine.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Going to be interesting
I want to see how i will do it in one week 2weeks and month and so after few months.

I have STARTED now today - anyone knows how to get my poloniex PNL ? So i can show here my PNL
Spot trading with $3 is ridiculous because even if you can make 20% profit from it, it will be only 0.6$ profit.  So you cannot earn a big capital by trading with this capital. You can make some profit by gambling with $3 or doing futures training, but you can never get anything good with so little money on the spot. I am not encouraging you to invest high amount. But since you say you have a long experience in trading so I would say increase some amount and then trade then you can earn good profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Going to be interesting

3 dollars in spot trading? Are you certain you can trade $3 in crypto assets on a cryptocurrency exchange like Poloniex? According to my knowledge, the minimum trade amount for you to purchase from exchanges is at least $10.

Because if you just sell $3, you will be unable to purchase crypto assets on an exchange site in crypto for that amount. Why is that possible on Poloniex, even if cryptocurrency can be purchased for $3?

Minimum market order 1$ about my poloniex account is set on euro currency on default so i have little more than 3$ but it's about 3$ Im in Ada position with 1€  i have bought from yesterday ADA.
It's little difficult with so small amount but i'll coumpond and once i'll have funds over 10$ it's getting easy.
I see btc 41k price range good to buy altcoins so i did entry yesterday with Ada.

I hope i'll have 4-5$ total at the end of the Week If i have done everything right.
Activity: 784
Merit: 117
Chainjoes.com
Going to be interesting

3 dollars in spot trading? Are you certain you can trade $3 in crypto assets on a cryptocurrency exchange like Poloniex? According to my knowledge, the minimum trade amount for you to purchase from exchanges is at least $10.

Because if you just sell $3, you will be unable to purchase crypto assets on an exchange site in crypto for that amount. Why is that possible on Poloniex, even if cryptocurrency can be purchased for $3?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
Just share your PnL screenshot here, you must first upload the image on an image hosting site like imgbb or talkimg.com. Read this tutorial: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-how-to-add-image-on-bitcoin-talk-post-5297889
It's okay if your image doesn't appear here, someone with a higher ranking will quote it for you.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

There is no PNL on spot trading pairs because you are not opening/closing position, you are buying coins/tokens. Fliping from one coin to another. Poloniex does not know what's your native currency (USDT, BTC, ADA) so it doesn't know when you actually open/close your position. 3$ is not enough.
"The minimum trade amount varies depending on the base trading pair and are as follows: BTC, 0.0001
USD (any), 1
TRX, 100
BNB, 0.06
ETH, 0.0001."
https://support.poloniex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040031373-How-to-Trade

So for some tokens like TRX you will be below the minimum transaction threshold
Trading with this mindset is gambling.
Trading with $3 on such a illiquid exchange as Poloniex can bring unexpected returns that will be unreliable and mean nothing. For example, I once had a trading bot that did up to 100% a week on providing liquidity on a small exchange. The math shows that I would have made $500 to $30 million in just 4 months, but the truth was that the bot couldn't make more than $500, a week, on average, because the volume was so small.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Going to be interesting

Pages:
Jump to: