Pages:
Author

Topic: Hi. In which the beginning project to invest 1000 dollars to multiply them? - page 4. (Read 704 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I would not invest all the money in one project. But if that's what you want to do, put them in bitcoin. Even with the strongest fall of the market, it loses its value least.
Taking into account that you cannot really buy much bitcoin with $1000 it will be better to consider other options, $1000 could have been a lot of money some years ago but not now if you really want to multiply that money you have no option but to look at coins with a lower market cap, it is more risky that is true but with an amount of capital that is so low you will probably have to do it.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
I would not invest all the money in one project. But if that's what you want to do, put them in bitcoin. Even with the strongest fall of the market, it loses its value least.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Do not invest all the money in one project. Reduce the risks of losing. Collect a portfolio of 3-4 coins. Buy BTC, ETH, EOS, LTC
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
my advice just try to invest your money on HasHCard.io I think the program made by them is very promising for the future. and I think the project will be a success
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi. In which the beginning project to invest 1000 dollars to multiply them?
Pages:
Jump to: