Pages:
Author

Topic: Hi Newbie here with a few questions! - page 2. (Read 1672 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 11, 2015, 04:20:25 PM
Hi I'm Nyx2011 and I'm wondering what the best way to earn btc is at the moment? Are physical goods better to deal in than digital? What are the advantages of using bitcoin in my shops?

As much as I know, the best way is probably here, on this forum. Just avoid those faucets and click to pay websites

ok thank you
Activity: 49
October 11, 2015, 04:01:05 PM
Hi I'm Nyx2011 and I'm wondering what the best way to earn btc is at the moment? Are physical goods better to deal in than digital? What are the advantages of using bitcoin in my shops?

As much as I know, the best way is probably here, on this forum. Just avoid those faucets and click to pay websites
October 11, 2015, 03:46:23 PM

The big question is what kind off shops do you have?   Physical and digital both have their places.  So it would depend on what product you carry in your shop you talk about.

There is not one best way to make BTC.  Find your niche is the best and go with it.  It might take a bit but the best profit differs from person to person.  Just a lot of individual factors that everyone does not share.

Well I mostly build and sell secure laptops, but I have a few
Digital goods that can be sold as well.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2015, 03:35:46 PM

The big question is what kind off shops do you have?   Physical and digital both have their places.  So it would depend on what product you carry in your shop you talk about.

There is not one best way to make BTC.  Find your niche is the best and go with it.  It might take a bit but the best profit differs from person to person.  Just a lot of individual factors that everyone does not share.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
October 11, 2015, 03:15:21 PM

Since the first portion of your message is a bit unclear. In the case where you're not specifically wondering how to accept Bitcoin when you sell any kind of goods, give us more information on what you're able to do. (Mine, trade, etc)

If you sell goods and you are already receiving $ for it, then you can simply add a BTC payment process that will let people buy your goods with BTC and you will receive payment in USD if you so wish. Its not any different than just buying BTC if you are already earning $ from your shops.

If you decide to accept BTC directly, then make sure to wait for 1 confirmation before sending the goods, or 3 to 6 if they are very valuable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
October 11, 2015, 03:06:03 PM

I guess that you meant earn Bitcoin in your shops by offering digital and physical goods and not earn Bitcoin on this forum or online by doing different tasks?!

If you gonna offer goods in your shop, there shouldn't be much difference are they digital or physical if you take security precautions, which for receiving Bitcoin as a payment is getting only 1 confirmation at least. Of course, physical goods you need to ship so this is more work for you than for digital goods.

Some of the advantages for accepting Bitcoin is that is cheaper for you than paying percentages to credit card companies. Also there is no chargebacks with Bitcoin. Credit cards are also very susceptible to this problem.

October 11, 2015, 02:55:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: