Pages:
Author

Topic: Hi to everyone! I`m new here and I need a little help. - page 2. (Read 1684 times)

legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
earning bitcoin is not a waste of time, it is like saying earning money is a waste of time!
but the way you choose as earning bitcoin (money) can be waste of your time. for example you can go get a job and get paid a decent amount of salary or waste your time claiming 100 satoshi from faucets.

the same goes for investing bitcoin. if you have never invested your money then you have no idea hot to invest bitcoin either. they are the same!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
If you really really want to earn bitcoin , just start mining . I think is the easiest method to earn bitcoin . Now depends by your rate of electricity if is high you can't do it , if is low you can get lot of profit monthly Smiley
Dude mining costs a lot of money to pay for electricity, internet and for the equipment. Best way to grow your bitcoin is buy a capital and learn how to trade altcoins or invest it in something worthwhile.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
If you really really want to earn bitcoin , just start mining . I think is the easiest method to earn bitcoin . Now depends by your rate of electricity if is high you can't do it , if is low you can get lot of profit monthly Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

Hi to all! My friend told me about bitcoins few days ago, he is buying bitcoins on ATM-machine and he is gambling with them. He also told me about ways to earn bitcoins, but he is not so familiar with that `cause he just gamble with them.
If your friend is not familiar just do some research by yourself.

Now I`m reading for hours and my head is starting to hurt me, is it waste of time to try to earn them?
No, if you know some method to earn them like offering services that pay on Bitcoin.
But if you in faucet is a waste of time.

Is it better for me to buy them and just wait bitcoin to grow? 
Thats a good idea but you need more time to wait.
Or just invest it in trading (not recommended if you dont know how to trade) or invest it on some respectable gambling site.

About investing bitcoins I saw so many argues in this section, I don`t know what to think after all that.
People here are so different, opposite opinions, argues, and for me its hard to see what is what. How do you people know whom to trust in this mess?
Its hard to trust a person especially in online world you didn't know them.
By the way
In investing Bitcoin dont invest on some MLM and cloud mining site( its not recommended to the beginners in Bitcoin).

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
If you have money in your pocket - just buy bitcoins, it's easiet way to get it. Offcourse, don's spend all your savings to buy bitcoins.
Yes, there are many ways how to earn bitcoins - completing tasks on Services board, sell your skills or various stuff on forum, participate in signature, social networks and bounty campaigns and so on. But to earn bitcoins online you need to have more or less skills and enough free time.
Choose way to get bitcoins, which looks better and to you.
And let me correct you: if you will buy bitcoins and just hold it on wallet, your bitcoins won't grow, it will remain same amount of bitcoins. Only value of your coins can go up and down.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi to all! My friend told me about bitcoins few days ago, he is buying bitcoins on ATM-machine and he is gambling with them. He also told me about ways to earn bitcoins, but he is not so familiar with that `cause he just gamble with them.
Now I`m reading for hours and my head is starting to hurt me, is it waste of time to try to earn them? Is it better for me to buy them and just wait bitcoin to grow? About investing bitcoins I saw so many argues in this section, I don`t know what to think after all that.
People here are so different, opposite opinions, argues, and for me its hard to see what is what. How do you people know whom to trust in this mess?

Pages:
Jump to: