Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Portals - page 2. (Read 213 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
January 24, 2024, 01:40:43 PM
Hello! I've heard about a very mysterious cryptocurrency buying/selling portal. I haven't found its name indexed on any search engine, social media platform, or internet forum. Registration is exclusively by invitation, and as far as I know, they are buying Tether at 10% above its value.

If the platform is too obscure with little to no reputation, it's a hard pass for me.

In any custodial platforms, a good reputation is a must since they hold our coins, not to mention that there has been huge amount of never heard before fake exchanges that scammed people which is basically why the community has been telling people to stick with reputable services to play it safe.

Adding "they're buying above value" doesn't help either... as it could be said too good to be true.

Where did you get this info btw? from a random PM perhaps?

EDIT:

Serious question, do they call themselves "hidden portal" too lol?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
January 24, 2024, 12:23:48 PM
If it isn't Bisq I never heard of any hidden portals where to buy or sell crypto why not tell us more about what exactly this hidden portal is or share the website directly here instead so that we can check if this can be trusted or not?

There's no problem to share the website unless the website you share is illegal.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 24, 2024, 11:06:53 AM
Hello! I've heard about a very mysterious cryptocurrency buying/selling portal. I haven't found its name indexed on any search engine, social media platform, or internet forum. Registration is exclusively by invitation, and as far as I know, they are buying Tether at 10% above its value.

The topic has sparked my curiosity. I don't want to share the URL because, since I haven't seen it anywhere on the entire internet, I don't want to be the first one to write it down Cheesy

Do you know about these types of portals, or can you provide more information on how and why they operate like this? Who is involved, and why are they selling Tether at these values?
Pages:
Jump to: