Pages:
Author

Topic: HIGH ALERT SCAMMER - page 2. (Read 2012 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
August 01, 2015, 12:21:43 AM
I think that site is a scam

Site is a scam or not , i dont know but she doesnot own the website , and also she is a scammer , she will show u blockchain txid 15 btc and ask u to send her lol Tongue and i am 100% she doesnot own the website either Wink so stay away and if possible report her and save others Smiley

thanks

Site is probably a scam too, because this scammer owns it. I've received an email from [email protected] as a proof.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)
August 01, 2015, 12:17:35 AM

Site is a scam or not , i dont know but she doesnot own the website , and also she is a scammer , she will show u blockchain txid 15 btc and ask u to send her lol Tongue and i am 100% she doesnot own the website either Wink so stay away and if possible report her and save others Smiley

thanks
Activity: 714
one for one and 1 2 3
August 01, 2015, 12:07:00 AM
July 31, 2015, 10:49:07 PM
Keep away from that site, and that user. Never deal with paypal when it comes to bitcoin.
I do deal with paypal but I can easily smell scammers when it comes to exchanges , as i have been doing this since 4 years Smiley and she wanted me to send first lol Tongue
Activity: 273
Merit: 260
Pool Owner
July 31, 2015, 03:08:35 PM
Keep away from that site, and that user. Never deal with paypal when it comes to bitcoin.
Activity: 504
July 31, 2015, 02:20:11 PM
I was contacted by this user too, I asked for a proof and got it.
I've received email from [email protected], however, I still think that you are right, it's a pure scam.
July 31, 2015, 12:36:45 PM
Hello Everyone,today i got a message from username aountrader that he needs paypal for bitcoins and gave me his skype id which is miss.msyty
and then she claimed to be the owner of rchange , whether she was not the owner of rchange and also the shown me a proof of blockchain that she got 15 btc and asked me to send paypal Tongue she thought i am a stupid or something lol Tongue then she claimed she is owner of rchange.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO REPORT HER SO THAT SHE CAN'T SCAM OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE BY SHOWING THEM FAKE PROOFS

IF ONE OF MY THIS POST COULD SAVE SOMEONE FROM THIS SCAMMER , I WILL BE HAPPY Smiley
THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

please provide some proof.
maybe add a screenshot of your conversation with him/her and include a link to that user's bitcointalk profile.
HERE IS THE LINK TO HER PROFILE
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aountrader-530765
and when you add her above skype id ,you will find the name is rchange.net which is not her website Smiley but she claims she is the owner Wink i would suggest everyone to not send her first never ever , even if she shows u the blockchain txid 15 btc balance Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
July 31, 2015, 12:33:24 PM
Hello Everyone,today i got a message from username aountrader that he needs paypal for bitcoins and gave me his skype id which is miss.msyty
and then she claimed to be the owner of rchange , whether she was not the owner of rchange and also the shown me a proof of blockchain that she got 15 btc and asked me to send paypal Tongue she thought i am a stupid or something lol Tongue then she claimed she is owner of rchange.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO REPORT HER SO THAT SHE CAN'T SCAM OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE BY SHOWING THEM FAKE PROOFS

IF ONE OF MY THIS POST COULD SAVE SOMEONE FROM THIS SCAMMER , I WILL BE HAPPY Smiley
THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

please provide some proof.
maybe add a screenshot of your conversation with him/her and include a link to that user's bitcointalk profile.
July 31, 2015, 12:25:28 PM

THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

Pages:
Jump to: