Pages:
Author

Topic: High cost of commodities - page 3. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 166
October 21, 2023, 08:05:46 PM
As we approach the festive season...prices of things have really gone up...from food items... clothing..even household items and there is less flow of cash
What could be the actual cause? ...will the average Nigerian survive it? Well we only hope for a better tomorrow

If the average Nigerian can’t survive it, we wouldn’t all have been alive to witness another year like this. This has been happening for a long time now and will continue for years to come. I am yet to know what causes the price of foodstuffs and household items to increase. At the end of every season, I thought things should always come down  since new items will be arriving the following year but in Naija the reverse is the case. What pains me more now will be the scarcity of fuel that will come in 1 and half months to come from now. It has always been like that, I pray there’s a difference this year which at the same time I feel they won’t be any.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
October 21, 2023, 04:58:38 PM
As we approach the festive season...prices of things have really gone up...from food items... clothing..even household items and there is less flow of cash
What could be the actual cause? ...will the average Nigerian survive it? Well we only hope for a better tomorrow
Pages:
Jump to: