Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️HIGH - QUALITY BOUNTY MANAGEMENT!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 2. (Read 1326 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 131
I fully agree with the opinion of all the who wrote here, Sergey is an excellent manager, he promptly counting stakes and answers questions in the telegram. I wish him successful and profitable campaigns!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
So I want to say that Sergei is an excellent bounty manager. He always has everything honest. For me personally, it is important, there is always feedback. Tables are always filled in a timely manner and it's always clear that I'm doing everything right or somewhere I'm making a mistake. Sergei always acts decently.
Outcome: an excellent bounty manager.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
Professional Bounty Manager, always online, and at any time to answer all our questions of the bounty campaigns . Very responsibly doing his job.
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Thanks for all of you for your feedback! I appreciate that!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I was involved in many companies, at first, while I was a newcomer - in all in a row, then I realized that the campaign was a discord. And began to get accustomed to BM. And understood one thing: it turns out from BM, too, very many depends. And from the top of my current experience I realized that I had never seen anyone better than Gerasimenko Sergey. First, always in touch and ready to help in any controversial situation on the accrual of payment for the work, and secondly - all bounty from him carefully selected and most bring a good exit tokens. Third, the design of the branch, as well as the very construction of the principle of work in the bounty the best. You can list many more, but it is clear - I have already made my choice. But with some BM (not going to write about them in this thread - it is not for this) - I won't have to mess with.

=======================================================================================

Я yчacтвoвaл вo мнoгиx кoмпaнияx, cнaчaлa, пoкa нoвичкoм был - вo вcex пoдpяд, пoтoм пoнял, чтo кaмпaния кaмпaнии poзнь. И cтaл пpиглядывaтьcя к БM. И пoнял oднy вeщь: oкaзывaeтcя oт БM тoжe oчeнь мнoгo зaвиcит. И c вepшины cвoeгo нынeшнeгo oпытa пoнял, чтo лyчшe Гepacимeнкo Cepгeя я eщe никoгo нe видeл. Bo-пepвыx, вceгдa нa cвязи и гoтoв пoмoчь в любoй cпopнoй cитyaции пo нaчиcлeнию oплaты зa paбoтy, вo втopыx - вce бayнти oт нeгo тщaтeльнo пoдoбpaны и бoльшинcтвo пpинocят нeплoxoй выxoд тoкeнoв. B-тpeтьиx oфopмлeниe вeтки, a тaкжe caмo пocтpoeниe пpинципa paбoты в бayнти нaилyчшee. Пepeчиcлять eщe мoжнo мнoгo, нo и тaк пoнятнo - я yжe cвoй выбop cдeлaл. A вoт c нeкoтopыми БM (нe бyдeм пиcaть o ниx в дaннoй вeткe - oнa нe для этoгo) - я вooбщe нe  бyдy yжe cвязывaтьcя.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Sergei is one of the best managers ! It's nice to work with a professional !
Activity: 322
Collided with Sergey several times. He is very flexible, yielding and loyal. And principled where it is needed. Communicative and professional as a manager. It seems to me that he is deeply orderly person, which is already a rarity.
If I had to conduct a bounty, I would definitely choose Sergey.
This is not advertising, this is my opinion and vision.
Activity: 364
Sergei is one of the most honest and adequate manager. Quickly answers on more questions, responsibly approaches to work, spreadsheets are always filled in time. Always tries to choose a good ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
you are one of the best managers, it is pleasant to work. A little luck in the projects and will be quite excellent.
Activity: 280
The most adequate, fair and sociable Manager! I always participate in your companies!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I support other people. Sergei is one of the best managers, as we have seen more than once. The campaigns conducted by Sergei always pass without difficulties.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
A great bounty Manager, always answers questions and solves them quickly if they appear.
I also consider Sergei Gerasimenko one of the best managers of bounty on the forum.
Activity: 308
Sergei is the most professional manager I've seen before. All stakes are in time. If you have questions\problems he will solve it immediately. Work with him is very easy)
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Nice to see you here, Sergei! I hope you will be best bounty manager among other! I wish you have a nice day !
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I took a part in many bounty campaigns of Sergei.
Responsible manager.
Correct and on time calculations.
Perfect feedback.
In my opinion he is the best manager on the forum.
Activity: 238
Sergei is the manager in whose bounty I try to participate necessarily. Its advantages are a serious approach to the selection of projects, responsiveness, always in touch, a desire to help and clarity in the work. I consider him among the top three managers here!
Activity: 504
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
I have taked part in most of that's campains, Sergey as a BM has been highly professional and ready to solve any problems, any question. 
Im appreciate this crypto-enthusiastic BM for his open mentality and perosonal skills.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Sergei is one of the most respectable bounty managers, he is responsive, always honest and open to communication, but he is rather strict with dishonest bounty hunters. Since I met him, I've been involved in all the bounty companies.
Activity: 420
I really like working with this manager. He does a good job is always and answers all questions
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
An excellent manager, professionally and responsibly does his job, fulfills in good faith his obligations.
Pages:
Jump to: