Pages:
Author

Topic: High quality football (soccer) streams - where?? - page 4. (Read 8735 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Really bad quality live broadcast of the football to rely on free sites if you are willing to pay a paid site is certainly much better their quality.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I don't think a satellite tv sub will have a big spread of all the countries will it? I can pay for Sky TV and get all the english ones but hardly any spanish etc... really i need them all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
you need to pay a tv satellite subscription because this is the fast and sure method to watch sports in streaming (for betting purpose), due the tiny spread of live match... (sometimes it's only 1 second later)
internet site get at least 2-5 seconds as spread Sad

Here livetv.ru you can find so "all" match you want see for free (but there is a problem for lag Sad )
Thanks but that one is blocked here Sad  So I'd need to run it through a VPN and I'm already on a not great connection to begin with...
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
One of the tipsters from which I used to buy tips gave me the link of Vipleague.me to watch all the major leagues. It of course contains ads only in the beginning but after 2-3 ads you can choose several links and there is one link in between them that will stream in HD. Not the HD that you can watch on TV but it will be perfect for you for watching games and keep playing bets.
Hi guys,

I am a regular gambler and my tactics all revolve around in play betting.

Right now I end up watching a lot of streams on First Row Sports and similar shitty websites... i.e. the ones with low quality streams, ads with fake close buttons, "your javascript has expired" type scams, and loads of popups/popunders etc.  Of course its like this because of the price (free), so thats fine.

Is there a better alternative?  I'd happily pay for a service that had a good selection of games, in higher quality streams and without any of the silly popups or ads.

I can already go to a bar or cafe and watch the major champions league games or Premier League... what I'm looking for is a decent streaming service which would cover other stuff too. French, Spanish, German etc. The more the better, as my tactics for gambling can pretty much stretch to any game that I can watch live, and bet in play on.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: