Pages:
Author

Topic: HIGH QUALITY ULTRA-CHEAP VPS HOSTING! - page 2. (Read 8004 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 01:26:46 AM
check pm please
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 07:04:40 AM
Hello everybody I'm here to sell monthly subscriptions of VPS where i give full access over RDP to a Windows Server 2016 (or any similar OS) machine, or any *NIX/Linux (SSH instead of RDP) of your choice from a list.
Since I'm starting here, i'll be offering only month to month subscriptions WITH A SPECIAL DISCOUNT. The option to buy more months in bulk will come once i have sold several subs and built some trustworthiness.

List of available locations:
-Tokyo
-Iowa
-Sydney
-Taiwan
-Frankfurt
-London
-Singapore
-Mumbai
-Northern Virginia
-South Carolina
-Oregon
-São Paulo
-Belgium

The setup can be configured as you want, depending on your needs.

The prices depend on your actual setup but there's some setups by default you can order, being DEDICATED tier the maximum per payment:

BASIC: 1vCPU, 3.75GB RAM, 50GB SSD, Unlimited Bandwith = 3.99USD BTC | Added offer due to many requests (I accept only PayPal or Litecoin for this offer due to miner fees)
STANDARD: 1 vCPU, 4GB RAM, 100GB SSD, Unlimited Bandwith = 5.99USD BTC (I accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether or PayPal)
UPGRADED: 2 vCPU, 8GB RAM, 200GB SSD, Unlimited Bandwith = 11.99USD BTC (I accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether or PayPal)
DEDICATED: 4 vCPU 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD Storage or 500GB SSD, Unlimited Bandwith = 19.99USD BTC (I accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether or PayPal)
Payment Methods are BTC or PayPal, if BTC I'll setup the VPS and send the info before you send the coins

IMPORTANT INFO
1-I'll get ready the VPS FIRST before you pay, and give you the login details and all the stuff/info needed and THEN you're going to pay (that only applies if you want to pay with Crypto) at the wallet address i share you (Added escrow now anyways) or you can pay with PayPal if you prefer.
2-I'm giving out 4 BASIC tier VPS for free during a month to trusted users so they can vouch for me!! If anyone interested please reply below Cheesy
3-Remember that if you need a custom setup just talk with me telling your specs; The dedicated tier is literally that! i can't offer more than that per sub until i get the last batch of hardware!!
4-I'm open to help you with any concerns you may have, and i offer support for the entire month you have paid  Wink
5-If you want to renew/add more months to your sub you need to tell me at least 3 days before, so i can extend it's life before your payment
Contact Info:

Bitcoin Forum's PM
Pages:
Jump to: