Pages:
Author

Topic: High risk / high reward alt coin december 2018 - page 2. (Read 952 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hi all,

I decided to have a little gamble in december with about $50 as my own christmass present. Smiley

I'm looking for a high risk / high reward alt coin to buy coming week with the potential to make x10 profits before new years eve.

Do you have any suggestions and can you explain why I should go for this coin ?

kind regards !

Probably potcoin... Thing is going wild right now and it is pretty much known to be a pump and dump coin. You're probably not going to make a fortune from holding it for the long term but no reason why it can't go 10x.

Perhaps IOTA as well, it has seen some potential.

Though you may wont to just pick a random coin with small market cap and just put your $50 in it, it's not a big amount.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
In my opinion GoNetwork ICO could be very profitable. They got ICO in middle of december. Very much people are interested in it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XEL, super cheap now! Website is offline and under construction. Total redesign coming up. Devs are working hard, a lot of code has been written the last days, working product coming up....

This is gonna be an epic moon.. we might see a 6x-10x  Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
NIO might. i doubt it but maybe, as to why it would i think it's a bit rude to ask us to do the work for you to get a 10x lol. so check it out for yourself
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Hi all,

I decided to have a little gamble in december with about $50 as my own christmass present. Smiley

I'm looking for a high risk / high reward alt coin to buy coming week with the potential to make x10 profits before new years eve.

Do you have any suggestions and can you explain why I should go for this coin ?

kind regards !
Pages:
Jump to: