Pages:
Author

Topic: High-risk, high-reward: Dogecoin and Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2715 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011
What's with the dogecoin pumpers lately?  Keep this crap in the alt section.

So do you agree that, it is more probable for Dogecoin to gain $1 billion market cap, than for bitcoin to show the same amount of growth in the same period of time or not?

I think this is an important discussion to have.

dogecoin sucks
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
What's with the dogecoin pumpers lately?  Keep this crap in the alt section.

So do you agree that, it is more probable for Dogecoin to gain $1 billion market cap, than for bitcoin to show the same amount of growth in the same period of time or not?

I think this is an important discussion to have.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
What's with the dogecoin pumpers lately?  Keep this crap in the alt section.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
In my opinion it is more probable for Dogecoin to gain $1 billion market cap, than for bitcoin to show the same amount of growth in the same period of time.

For $5000 you could buy around 20 BTC today, and for 20 BTC you could buy around 25 Million doge. If dogecoin market cap goes to $1 billion, then you would have around $250,000. To see the same kind of return from bitcoin, the bitcoin market cap has to get to around $175,000,000,000. The price of one btc will have to be around $12,500.

Ask yourself, which is more probable to happen sooner, for 1 dogecoin to be valued $1 cent, to gain a market cap of $1 billion, or for bitcoin to get to $175,000,000,000 market cap.

Considering that litecoin already got to $1 billion market cap in the past, I don't see any reason why dogecoin wouldn't achieve the same result and more.

Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: