Pages:
Author

Topic: [High risk, high reward] I bought 10K$ of YENTEN today! - page 2. (Read 486 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How are going to sell your coins with such volume) u will dump this coin to the abyss selling your coins)

Yes, that's not a short-term move : it's a long-term one Smiley

We need to wait for another exchange and it will improve the 24h volume : we are working on it Smiley

Any news about YENTEN entering another exchange site soon? I'm taking the risk and investing on it now. Seems like a lot of room for growth. The site is a joke, I agree, but the announcement thread is quite large and informative, with nice comments. Very low market cap. Maybe it's the kind of coin that could sky rocket a lot if gets listed on a bigger exchange site.
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
How are going to sell your coins with such volume) u will dump this coin to the abyss selling your coins)

Yes, that's not a short-term move : it's a long-term one Smiley

We need to wait for another exchange and it will improve the 24h volume : we are working on it Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
For those who like coins below 1 dollar just fit. Risky yes, but what kind of coin is not a risk. The only thing that scares the market is that it is either not at all in the market, or very few people know, and this is already a big bell that it can be a long time in stagnation. I would not have thrown myself into it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I never invest more than $200 in this coin now. I don't know anything about this coin but you must be a long term holder even it pumps quickly, it might be difficult dump your coins.
up guys : come with me and buy your Lambo in 6 months Smiley
Hello guys,

A message to share my madness of the day: I bought 10000 $ of YENTEN, and I advise you to do the same Smiley

Be careful, this is a risky move : but High risks, High rewards, right?

What is YENTEN?  Huh
YENTEN may seem at first glance as quite a "crazy coin": the site gives you the color from the beginning: "Yenten is only for 21y or older man / girls, kids, plz get out now."
It's a happy mess, with the photos of Lambos / the music in the background ...
Project developed by Japanese

Roadmap announced:

2017: CPU mining, exchange, etc ...
2018: CPU mining, exchange, etc ...
2019: CPU mining, exchange, etc ...
20XX: 1Yen <1Yenten.

In short, I've never seen something like that since DOGE ...

AND YET  Cool

Behind all this lies a project more serious than we believe:
- innovative algorithm that only YENTEN uses (YescryptR16: "Yenten is made for reducing MEGA WASTE of electricity by ASIC on the earth.")
- ASIC resistant
- Really good philosophy of community: no Premine / community decisions / "one CPU, one vote"

YENTEN in numbers  Shocked
- MarketCap ultra low: $ 2M barely (yes, barely 2 million dollars of MarketCap !!) ..... and this afternoon it was only 1M$ ! I just made it pump to $ 1.6M just with my purchase  Cool
- Big community: more than 100 pages on Bitcointalk topic
- Ultra-low purchase volume: just $ 50K per day
- But this coin starts to take value: he made x6 since the beginning of the year

In short, why do you buy this shitcoin?  Tongue
- It's a personal opinion but I LOVE their website: I love their humor, and at least they assume that they go to the essential: a CPU-mined coin, and who does it well
- After having covered a good part of the 100 pages on BitcoinTalk, I feel that the coin is well seen: it is felt as innovative and promising
- And most importantly, I wanted, for once, to buy a coin that is at its very beginning, just a million dollars of MarketCap! If it grows it's road to the LAMBO for me   Tongue

Where can you buy YENTEN?
On 2 exchanges only for now : Stocks.Exchange and Coinsmarket
I hesitated a lot before transferring my 0.66BTC on Stocks.Exchange, but in the end everything went good

Conclusion
That's it, you know everything! This call is really for "big balls" guys, looking for adventure, who love the philosophy "high risk, high reward"
I did it with my gutts, because I was tired of missing out coins that had just started, but listen to your heart: do you hear them like me, these Japanese who will be happy to buy a coin that starts with "YEN" the day it will be available on other exchanges !??
I plan to hold for 6 months at least

Useful links :
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yenten/
BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpu-mining-yenten-v201-ytn-yescryptr16-exchange-avilable-2329470

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: