Pages:
Author

Topic: High risk results to high rewards - page 20. (Read 3731 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
I agree about it that high risks will result to high rewards because we all know the the fact that investing in bitcoin is really risky that is why it needs positive mind and trust that it will return to its original place. Patience is highly needed for nowadays in order to succeed in your investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 17, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
High volatility and attracts the attention of those who want to earn very quickly. Those who are engaged in trading on the stock exchange, they trade in pairs. in which predictable tests. For example, announced a minute, unemployment figures, and all bets are made... Said an insider of some sort and all made a bet..In Forex, a lot of money, but there need a lot of knowledge and experience. And in the crypt, knowledge is based on the bounty company.... and investing in ICO/
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 06:33:37 PM
Yes while Bitcoin may seem like a very high risk investment at the moment. But in a longer term it can offer you so much more than what it can give you now. Investors should be more patience and good things will come.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 06:30:18 PM
In this world the more the risk, the more the result. Most successful people in this world took a bold step to investment, that is what make them a successful investor.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:27:00 PM
Sometimes high risk result to high rewards but also sometimea it will go the other way. Especially when some people invest in cryptocurrency  without javing any knowledge about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
It is an investment fact that high risk usually result to high reward. This is very true. Its important to always invest what you can afford to lose when taking risk because it can lead to high loss also.
Sure risky large prize can be a main factor inside investing and also bitcoin investing is produced several millionaire together with value walk regarding $20k inside 2017 furthermore several buyers nonetheless earning profits on this bearish industry. yet we must acquire computed chance in accordance with general market trends and also complex examination, impaired purchase constantly offer damage yet bitcoin can be a upcoming forex regarding electronic digital transaction.
copper member
Activity: 308
Veil
August 16, 2018, 02:12:00 PM
Yes , you cannot compare the profit of anninvestor who invested with big capital and one that only invested with little capital.
copper member
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 02:08:28 PM
It is a given that when you invest heavily , the return on investment is usually mouth watering unlike when one invests with little capital.
You dont need rocket science to understand this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 01:38:29 PM
Commodity commodity markets are amenable to aggressive manipulation, and the opening of these traded instruments raises the capacity of institutional investors to manipulate exchange commodity prices, not only in the markets where they are traded, but also beyond their borders
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
Yes, rightly said. high risks lead to higher rewards. Those who took the risk of investing in crypto at the beginning are reaping the rewards of taking high risks. Crypto is only for high risk takers.
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
no matter what job you did without risk, your earning would always be the same. the most important factor that affects your income is risk. first miners are rich because they take risks.
Activity: 85
August 16, 2018, 11:58:45 AM
this is what investing, trading, and most especially ICOs are all about. high risk = high reward.. What's important is that risk should be managed and minimized as much as possible.

Speaking of ICO investing, have you guys checked out menlo one's whitepaper? https://www.menlo.one/#whitepapers ...just finished reading it and I think their decentralized ICO platform is the solution to most ICO problems like scams and biased review platforms like icobench, etc....
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 11:54:57 AM
Just like in the business if we will limit our investment and we are afraid to take risk our income would be limited.This investment can give huge profit out of your investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 16, 2018, 11:41:04 AM
I agree, if you are not willing to take a risk then the crypto world is not for you. However, it is also important for anyone who is thinking about getting into crypto that understanding crypto including its risks and unpredictability is important, so that you will not lose any amount that you cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
Risks are not always justified. To minimize your risks, you need to be well versed in the crypto-currency market, know how to conduct project analysis, monitor news and company movements.
Activity: 99
August 16, 2018, 11:13:51 AM
I think its depend. Because if you just analys the project that you want to invest. The risk will be decreases and you will not gonna doubt to invest your money
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Yes i do agree above mentioned you statement. Because many of them fall into high percentage scam. One of my friend lost huge money by investing scam company. This is the way to create your eagerness. So do not trust high rewards.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
August 16, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

The very thing here is that everyone can decide and create their way to maintain in the crypto world. Yes it is risky but it is worth it. Great reward comes with great risk. The more it is risky – if market favors you, then the greater sum you earned however you can loss greater sum too (if you neglect certain considerations). Thus, the very best way is to be patient. But, it is not all things may be risky in cryptocurrecny, thus, if you don`t want to risk an investment then try to join bounties and campaigns so that you will be given free bounties (Free tokens/coins/eth/btc for your service).

Activity: 242
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
if you want to earn a high income you have to be at high risk like the one in the bitcoin forum where people are very much to invest in it and it must be very big capital by buying a high 1BTC price or investment in ETH.
Any investments take risk and when you put all your money on it, you take big risk because you either earn good profit or lose when the price goes down more but you cannot hold any longer to wait for recovery. Invest on something that has potential for growing along the market.
Surely it is. When you do not have the guts to take risk then probably you will not going to earn something. You need to face something in order to get also a reward. In this way, you word hard and get incentives. Risk is part of investment it varies only in the level of risk you are ready to take. It must be Higher Risk, Bigger loss or Bigger outcome.
Activity: 148
August 15, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
I agree with you, a business that has a high risk usually also gives hope of high profits, but with a note we must be a hard worker who never gives up and wants to learn. because with a difficult job like in Bitcoin this must be really accompanied by high knowledge too.

High risk can be a high loss or high profit. It always depend on how you manage your investment. It is not about working hard but it is all about working smart and being wise in every decision of your investment.  High risk in investment gives you trill and motivates to seriously manage it.
Pages:
Jump to: