Pages:
Author

Topic: High Risk/High Reward Long Term Holds (100x Speculation Picks) - page 2. (Read 2006 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I wish there was someone expert who simply list the most interesting/unique tech behind a coin which can be developed in few months, the only way to get a 50x is to invest in this sort of coins and wait, i'm new to the game and i'm doing lot of mistakes with day trading and jumping from coin to coin, i think the only way to make real good profit is understand the value of the tech but i'm having hard time to full understand the value, for example i read the ethereum ANN and for me is the same of other 50 coins i have read in this days, the only good thing i can think with real future are the "supercomputer" coins but they doesn' seems to grow as i expected
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The plurality of the posts on this sub-forum are about coins which have already pumped 30x. Responses are generally meaningless "What coin should I invest in for 100x return in 5 minutes?" "Via!"

After a few weeks of observing this forum, articles, etc. my perception is: The current market is way too hot, whale driven, peppered with idiots that are going to get skinned alive when/if this Asian money dumps. My outlook is to invest month over month, dollar cost averaging, over the foreseeable future. If there is a bubble, won't matter too much, if there isn't, such is life.

Curious to know:
Coins with lower market caps which you believe have potential over the longer term (months/1-2 years... Not days/weeks).
What are the actual reasons that you like this coin.

If there is anyone else out there who is looking to diligently research their picks, to invest in from a value perspective, as oppose to riding a market pattern(gambling), feel free to private message me so we can share thoughts on an ongoing basis.

My current favorites are: Nothing(yet)! I want to dig into the whitepapers, research the devs, the community, ETC.

Edit: Here are some coins that I am looking to RESEARCH based off my correspondence with members, my limited experience thus far...
1. LTC should be trading at 1:10 on BTC (undervalued)
2. I am looking to -research- the following coins: Verge, Nexus, Shift, Bitbay, Ubiq, Waves, and POSW --- Moderate interest in STEEM, VIA, SIA.
Pages:
Jump to: