Pages:
Author

Topic: high swap fee on dex on bsc chain. - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
May 02, 2021, 04:41:26 PM
one of the strongest weapon of bsc chain over eth chain is the low transaction fee which has been doing well for some time. recently i noticed swapping on bsc dex now cost more than usual. i thought maybe its because of the congestion but then i tried like two to three times and its same. then i noticed the problem of high fee on eth chain is begining to appear on bsc chain. i feel this is too early despite the many hype that bsc chain carries with its enormous growth in a short time.  does this mean the high transaction fee solution still lies on eth chain maybe when its 2.0 is launched. ? lets me hear from your views about this.
No, not really, the transaction fee on BSC does not become higher than usual, even when the network is congested, it is always stable. However, the price of BNB is getting higher and higher, I think it is the reason why you feel that transaction fees are still high. But it is inevitable that as a currency becomes more valuable, its transaction fees become more terrible. Both BTC and ETH have been. Nothing really is surprising.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
May 02, 2021, 04:33:42 PM
one of the strongest weapon of bsc chain over eth chain is the low transaction fee which has been doing well for some time. recently i noticed swapping on bsc dex now cost more than usual. i thought maybe its because of the congestion but then i tried like two to three times and its same. then i noticed the problem of high fee on eth chain is begining to appear on bsc chain. i feel this is too early despite the many hype that bsc chain carries with its enormous growth in a short time.  does this mean the high transaction fee solution still lies on eth chain maybe when its 2.0 is launched. ? lets me hear from your views about this.
Pages:
Jump to: