Pages:
Author

Topic: Highest paying earn bitcoin site? - page 4. (Read 10295 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 21, 2013, 11:59:11 AM
You'll make more than 2$ an hour selling lemonade at the street corner.

Hell, do it in your underwear, call it lemonude, get internetfamous.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 21, 2013, 11:41:09 AM
It seems like people are still confusing faucets with the kind of sites I'm trying to discuss. Is getting 0.02 btc an hour considered collecting dust?

I actually have a full time job, and I'm not interested in mowing lawns for extra money. I want to be able to put in some minutes here and there whenever I want in my underwear.

If you have a full time joy, why not buy some coins instead. Surely your time is worth more - spend some quality time with your nearest and dearest instead.

I'm not interested in buying coins. It seems like a pain in the ass and I don't have the extra money to spend.

Anyway, I wasn't asking for an opinion of whether doing these sites is worth it or not. I was hoping someone else might know of other sites similar to Bitcoinget and offer some comparison.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
verified ✔
June 21, 2013, 11:40:03 AM
i invested only 1BTC in Shares, now they generating my Fees and way more, than one Hour on all Faucets today.
Now i can lurk all Day long at Bitcointalk
June 21, 2013, 11:34:36 AM
You make 2 dollars an hour. I guess if your time is that worthless than by all means...

I could make more than 2 dollars an hour selling stupid ebooks on ebay, or even bitmit.

Good for you, if I had ebooks to sell I would consider doing it, although dealing with ebay/bitmit is kind of stressful for me. Doing the tasks and videos is actually kind of relaxing for me, dare I even say fun sometimes.
Activity: 46
June 21, 2013, 11:30:25 AM
It seems like people are still confusing faucets with the kind of sites I'm trying to discuss. Is getting 0.02 btc an hour considered collecting dust?

I actually have a full time job, and I'm not interested in mowing lawns for extra money. I want to be able to put in some minutes here and there whenever I want in my underwear.

If you have a full time joy, why not buy some coins instead. Surely your time is worth more - spend some quality time with your nearest and dearest instead.
Activity: 364
June 21, 2013, 11:24:43 AM
You make 2 dollars an hour. I guess if your time is that worthless than by all means...

I could make more than 2 dollars an hour selling stupid ebooks on ebay, or even bitmit.

June 21, 2013, 11:20:28 AM

Activity: 364
June 21, 2013, 11:06:15 AM
I also started with various faucets but soon found them not worth the time and effort. Don't expect too much (or anything at all) from the "free" sites!

It's not a faucet, you get paid to perform small tasks.

No, it's still a faucet.

You people are silly. You could make more money going out and getting a real job and then buying bitcoins. Mow some lawns or something.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 21, 2013, 11:05:18 AM
I also started with various faucets but soon found them not worth the time and effort. Don't expect too much (or anything at all) from the "free" sites!

Doesn't change the fact that the "payout" consists of unspendable dust.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
June 21, 2013, 11:00:52 AM

June 21, 2013, 10:56:07 AM
I've also done the "free" sites before and agree that it was not worth the time. I'm focusing on the "earn" sites that require a little bit of work but pay much better. In one day I am able to earn 0.02 BTC in my free time on Bitcoinget, which I think is pretty worth it.
Activity: 392
June 21, 2013, 10:27:57 AM

yes, you will waste hours, and still not being able to send the first satoshi Smiley
Activity: 32
June 21, 2013, 10:18:31 AM

Activity: 392
June 21, 2013, 10:08:42 AM
So far the highest paying site I have found is Bitcoinget. They're paying 50 ubtc for each video compared to Cointube which only pays 10 ubtc. Plus they have tasks which let you earn even more if you put some work into it. Are there any other sites I might not know about that pay even better?

You should not waste your time with that kind of website
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
June 21, 2013, 09:49:56 AM
BitcoinGet is a very site to make some simple tasks for bitcoin.
June 21, 2013, 09:06:25 AM
So far the highest paying site I have found is Bitcoinget. They're paying 50 ubtc for each video compared to Cointube which only pays 10 ubtc. Plus they have tasks which let you earn even more if you put some work into it. Are there any other sites I might not know about that pay even better?
Pages:
Jump to: