Pages:
Author

Topic: Highest paying signature campaign for full member? - page 2. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
This data below is inaccurate.

The highest paying campaign for Full Member is:

• E-Coin: BTC0.09 per month for 60 total posts = BTC0.0015 per post (double what this guy says is the highest paying campaign)
  • Bit Starz: BTC0.06 per month for 50 total posts = BTC0.0012 per post (almost double what this guy says is the highest paying campaign)

Hey here
Tell me highest paying signature campaign for a full member.please help me to find out.

I will answer your question and not direct you to a link:

The highest paying is Crypto-Games.net for full member is paying at 0.00075 per post but is full at the moment

the next highest paying is Bitmixer.io for full member is paying at 0.0007 per post

the next highest paying is betcoin.ag for full member is paying at 0.0006 and 0.0007 for posting in gambling section

Coinut & SecondsTrade both pay the same for full member at 0.0005 per post

lastly are 777coin & Bit-x both pay the same for full member at 0.0004 per post

Hope that helps make your decision on which campaign is right for you.  Grin

Don't rely on other people to make your financial decisions!
Those are other options that are available. The ones you put are paid on a monthly basis. I don't like these ones because the current status of campaigns closing down as of late and you won't get paid at that length of one month if they do.
I gave the best options that pay on a week per week basis, so you know you will actually get paid in 7 days instead of posting for a full 30 days and then find out the rates have been lowered half way through or that you won't get paid because they don't have the funds to pay and are closing down. That is free advertisement for some, but not me and I don't think that OP would want that either. Better to be safe than sorry in a month.
Cheers to you Possum577

Ok, sorry sir. I was confused because in your list Bit-x, Betcoin.ag, and Crypto-Games.net are currently closed for Full Members. Your list is a good one. It's hard for anyone to answer this question for someone else without knowing their posting style, time commitment, etc. Very rarely has a monthly campaign lowered rates or closed down before closing and paying in full for the most recent period.

The monthly campaigns are very reputable. In fact, the one campaign that has the worst reputation for payment is Coinut, which is a weekly payment campaign!

Between the two of us we definitely answered the question thoroughly. Good luck to you!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

• E-Coin: BTC0.09 per month for 60 total posts = BTC0.0015 per post (double what this guy says is the highest paying campaign)
  • Bit Starz: BTC0.06 per month for 50 total posts = BTC0.0012 per post (almost double what this guy says is the highest paying campaign)

Hey here
Tell me highest paying signature campaign for a full member.please help me to find out.

The highest paying is Crypto-Games.net for full member is paying at 0.00075 per post but is full at the moment

the next highest paying is Bitmixer.io for full member is paying at 0.0007 per post

the next highest paying is betcoin.ag for full member is paying at 0.0006 and 0.0007 for posting in gambling section

Those are other options that are available. The ones you put are paid on a monthly basis. I don't like these ones because the current status of campaigns closing down as of late and you won't get paid at that length of one month if they do.
I gave the best options that pay on a week per week basis, so you know you will actually get paid in 7 days instead of posting for a full 30 days and then find out the rates have been lowered half way through or that you won't get paid because they don't have the funds to pay and are closing down. That is free advertisement for some, but not me and I don't think that OP would want that either. Better to be safe than sorry in a month.
Cheers to you Possum577
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
Here is the list of all available campaigns.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

And also you might be interested in joining an avatar campaign since it seems you have a full member account here. Check this out also.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-complete-avatar-campaigns-15-may-2017-1087042

Much better if you can combine all three campaigns, Signature, Avatar and Personal Message campaign.
Payments coming from different directions is better I guess than getting all 3 from 1 campaign. JMO

I don't think there are ANY Personal Message only campaigns. All Avatar Campaigns that exist (which aren't many, 4 maybe) include changing the Personal Message to align with the Avatar.

Check out Dust Dice's Avatar campaign - good rates, easy to join. I think they allow Full Members.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum!

I think 777coin offers personal message only campaign and pays 0.00001 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts min per week according to the thread unless I misunderstood what was written there.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9376209
Loose lips sink sigs!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

And also you might be interested in joining an avatar campaign since it seems you have a full member account here. Check this out also.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-complete-avatar-campaigns-15-may-2017-1087042

Much better if you can combine all three campaigns, Signature, Avatar and Personal Message campaign.
Payments coming from different directions is better I guess than getting all 3 from 1 campaign. JMO

I don't think there are ANY Personal Message only campaigns. All Avatar Campaigns that exist (which aren't many, 4 maybe) include changing the Personal Message to align with the Avatar.

Check out Dust Dice's Avatar campaign - good rates, easy to join. I think they allow Full Members.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

Loose lips sink sigs!

Hey here

Loose lips sink sigs!
Hey here

None that are open and available. All the signature campaigns have dropped their rates significantly...it's barely worth it anymore.

By the way, here's the comparison for you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

I think you can do your own math between the per post payments and per week or per month payments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hey here

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025

Activity: 322
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
Hey here
Pages:
Jump to: