Pages:
Author

Topic: Highest profit on Bitcoin Gambling? - page 3. (Read 1495 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
December 16, 2016, 02:13:00 AM
Yesterday i just came across a bet in sportsbet.io where a user played a parlay with 5 mbits and won 8000 mbits and for me from this much low bet and winning high is a highest profit on bitcoin gambling but this win is from soccer bets in sports betting.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17195131

here is the link of the user bet on matches
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
December 16, 2016, 01:52:34 AM
I don't have any idea on what is the biggest profit that is been won on gambling. But one time when I was playing dice on bitsler, there was someone who bet 10 bitcoin and won a profit of 73 bitcoin and I was like "Oh my god, is there really someone who bet that big amount of money just for gambling?" I mean 10 bitcoin is too big for me and if that was me, I would not risk my 10 bitcoin in gambling because 10 bitcoin is not that easy to earn.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
December 16, 2016, 01:34:10 AM
My highest profit is BTC.25, I won that in sports betting with a 5 leg parlay. That was also the first time I won in sports betting after many years of trying, maybe time will really come for your luck to strike, that's why I don't stop and still doing it now until I reach more than that amount like at least BTC1. I know it's hard but with luck it's possible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 15, 2016, 04:21:16 AM
What is the amount of highest win/profit in the history of Bitcoin Gambling? Do you guys have any idea?

Well, my highest profit in a single bet is 0.25 BTC from a 2.5 BTC bet at 1.1x payout. So it was quite a risky bet, I was chasing a 2x red streak on 1.1x, if i lost this bet then that would have mean that my whole bankroll would have been gone.

Luckily, i won that bet, but didn't cash out and lost it all anyways xD
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
December 15, 2016, 04:13:57 AM
What is the amount of highest win/profit in the history of Bitcoin Gambling? Do you guys have any idea?
The one who posted his win from website sports betting i think he made up to 455 bitcoin i don't remembered where that thread but if i saw it im going to edit my post and will post it here i was really amuse for me i can't even get 1 bitcoin to bet too sad but i always win for the competition almost 0.1 bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
December 15, 2016, 03:43:45 AM
The only person I know was hufflepuff in pd. But I dont think it is considerably a win because he cheated the site. I think he is not counted in the list since he didnt win it in a fair.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 15, 2016, 03:38:12 AM
One of the biggest win I know is from nakowa's win on just-dice when they are still a bitcoin dice site. Here is a thread where he bragged about his overall profit from just-dice. The second biggest win I know is from hufflepuff where he got a 2k btc profit from primedice by exploiting their system.

Nice winnings, on that time btc was costing 47$, the guy gambled 222 btc in one roll, that is a lot! And he won!
And the another guy, how did he exploited primedice system?
That was way back 2013 and the price of bitcoin that time may not be as big as the current. You'll be confident enough if you can afford to bet that amount and we do not have the same status in life, with my experience, I am already not feeling well if I lost more than BTC0.1 in a day.

So this guy is really lucky and hope he was not able to spend his money in gambling and have his own business now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
December 15, 2016, 03:23:11 AM
One of the biggest win I know is from nakowa's win on just-dice when they are still a bitcoin dice site. Here is a thread where he bragged about his overall profit from just-dice. The second biggest win I know is from hufflepuff where he got a 2k btc profit from primedice by exploiting their system.

Nice winnings, on that time btc was costing 47$, the guy gambled 222 btc in one roll, that is a lot! And he won!
I do aware on hufflepuff issue on which he exploited the primedice system and gained thousands of bitcoin but for me its not a legal way to say its a win but i do consider it as a stealing. The highest amount that i saw was that guy playing dice on bitdice almost won about 500+ btc  back in year 2015.
Activity: 303
Merit: 112
December 15, 2016, 12:06:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
December 14, 2016, 11:45:16 PM
~snip~
one of the biggest loss in the history with a total of 216 btc
That 216 btc still a little loss, a guy who used betting on Justdice (when they are still using btc) loss ~7600 BTC 7016 BTC in a bet at 96% win chance.

Here is a thread
i also think Nakowa. You can also read about nakowa's winnings on here
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 14, 2016, 11:36:26 PM

I don't have an idea for that but we can just simpy rely to this thread to see the biggest winners for this year.
Here's the thread:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biggest-bitcoin-winners-2016-1680000 But still it is interesting to know how much is the highest stake that has been won in the bitcoin gambling history regardless its value.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
December 14, 2016, 10:18:43 PM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 12, 2016, 08:17:17 AM

I really don't know what was the biggest win or profit has made in the history of bitcoin gambling but I've only seen a probably one of the biggest loss in the history with a total of 216 btc I don't know if it can be on the list of biggest lost in the gambling history because I know that there will be a much bigger than that but for me that was a really big loss .
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 07:45:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: