Pages:
Author

Topic: Highest Rate 0.12BTC for 40 Post. | Jr. Member accepted!CoinPiler Sig Campaign. - page 27. (Read 32268 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
I wanna join, but after I registered your site and signed in, it shows: 500  Internal Server Error!

BTW, if I join as Constant Contributor or Basic Contributor, we won't have revenue if we don't sell any products. right?

I am really sorry that you are facing issues with our site. I do believe there should not be anything like that... Can you please try now to access our site.

Yes, you are right, you will get paid if you can make a sale..... This is a CPA Campaign. And obviously its much more profitable than that of regular campaign.... Certainly you would get sale from your signature...

As, Those who are running signature campaign in this forum, they are getting sale from your signature otherwise they might not continue with any signature campaign... They are making a lot from your signature and given away only a little portion.... we are given away up to 80% of sales revenue....

But, the problem here is people wont be paid for mind-share. If u take the case of PrimeDice, and assume N people campaigned for it, u never get to know whose sig was clicked. Probably someone came to know about PrimeDice by seeing it on A's sig but when he saw it again on B's sig, he clicked on it. In case of PD, both A & B got the revenue share. But, in your case only B'll be paid. Moreover, there are people, who does not click on unknown links at all. They see the name, type on Google and then go to the site. In that case, u make the sale, but campaigners get nothing. Hence pure sig campaign, as u had the first time, is way better than this type of campaign.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Earn Mined-Sized BTC Through CoinPiler.com
Just to clarify seeing as I'm tremendously confused by the agreement in this campaign - Only SR members are paid for the signature campaign on a monthly regular basis? Other ranks are accepted but only paid for affiliate work, correct? ( I'm not interested in some "quick math" answer, a yes or no will do ).

Thanks for quick question.. you are absolutely right.... All participant would be paid only for affiliate work.... even if they are Sr. Member....Smiley

Thanks again for asking..... Waiting to see you inside coinpiler....Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Just to clarify seeing as I'm tremendously confused by the agreement in this campaign - Only SR members are paid for the signature campaign on a monthly regular basis? Other ranks are accepted but only paid for affiliate work, correct? ( I'm not interested in some "quick math" answer, a yes or no will do ).
Yes, the commision is high if i get much ref
But
looking for someone who interest is the hardest part

Appreciating your thought... You are absolutely right...Getting sale is the hardest part here.... Its also proven that all of other campaign and our previous campaign got lots of sale from bitcointalk.org....,from your signature....,

Your signature is making sale, this is why companies are spending money on it...  Your signature able to make sale.... Seriously...Smiley

But we love to give you maximum benefits from your signature.....

Wishing you very best of luck and wanna see you inside coinpiler....
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Yes, the commision is high if i get much ref
But
looking for someone who interest is the hardest part
Definitely going to join.

Great....

Now the campaign is available to Jr. Member & Above.. Now any one can Apply.... Don't be late to claim your position.... as Time is money....
I wanna join, but after I registered your site and signed in, it shows: 500  Internal Server Error!

BTW, if I join as Constant Contributor or Basic Contributor, we won't have revenue if we don't sell any products. right?

I am really sorry that you are facing issues with our site. I do believe there should not be anything like that... Can you please try now to access our site.

Yes, you are right, you will get paid if you can make a sale..... This is a CPA Campaign. And obviously its much more profitable than that of regular campaign.... Certainly you would get sale from your signature...

As, Those who are running signature campaign in this forum, they are getting sale from your signature otherwise they might not continue with any signature campaign... They are making a lot from your signature and given away only a little portion.... we are given away up to 80% of sales revenue....

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
Hello,
I might be interested into joining this, but dont understand clearly the conditions. Not sure if there is a fixed price as start which is secure and I will be sure that I will get it every noth, or I should only rely if someone click on my signature.
BR
Gondel

In a nutshell, as a regular contributor, he'll be paying u 0.1BTC for 100 posts/month. I think it would be great if he offered 0.4BTC for 400 post/month or at least changed the campaign to weekly with a little higher payment, because ATM 50 posts/month is offering 0.1BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hello,
I might be interested into joining this, but dont understand clearly the conditions. Not sure if there is a fixed price as start which is secure and I will be sure that I will get it every noth, or I should only rely if someone click on my signature.
BR
Gondel
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Where is the code for the sig?
It's not in the OP.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Definitely going to join.
yes, a real BTC storm is coming soon to Make your wallet FAT.....Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We don't have any plan to offer escrow but we are planing to Make this Campaign available to Jr. Members (Stay Tuned....) & Above. Some new offers & a clear demonstration is coming... Soon..

This Campaign is First Come First Serve basis. Already 20% has filled within 12 hours.... Take your decision & Claim Yours before all position has filled up...Smiley

Thanks...
glad to hear that and cant wait for new update...
We don't have any plan to offer escrow but we are planing to Make this Campaign available to Jr. Members (Stay Tuned....) & Above. Some new offers & a clear demonstration is coming... Soon..

This Campaign is First Come First Serve basis. Already 20% has filled within 12 hours.... Take your decision & Claim Yours before all position has filled up...Smiley

Thanks...
Can I join?
this campaign only for sr member rank and the rank below it can not be enroll...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
another campaign which requires sr member as the main requirement maybe next all campaign requires only for sr member rank and up

There was a large influx of users late last year / beginning of this year, which led to there being a large number of Senior Members at present - that plus signature limitations for newer ranked members, makes it desirable to hire only Senior Members and up.

In relation to the regular contributor campaign - would you be willing to use escrow, letprice? I guess 3 btc would be enough, given the 30 member limitation.
another campaign which requires sr member as the main requirement maybe next all campaign requires only for sr member rank and up
Pages:
Jump to: