Pages:
Author

Topic: Highly disappointed about Olportal - page 3. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
May 27, 2020, 03:46:24 AM
My post today is about Olportal project, see I don't know whats wrong with new projects today, they always create useless hypes to decieved the public, Olportal said they are going coinall and okex, they use this on their website and bounty Ann page but after bounty is over they start saying listing on Okex is not easy as everyone thought, instead they list on Coinsbit....

Well I guess this goes to show you that no amount of research on a project can determine the turn of event at the end of the day,
Personally I don't see anything to be disappointed about, everything about listing a project in exchange is not an easy process, maybe there where conditions which they were unable to meet which lead to this, or they don't have the funds to sustain such listing at present, lots of reasons involved,

And as for hypes it is part of crypto, you should already know that by now, project will always come up with something to draw investors and supporters attention, it is nothing new, between they must have thought it through before considering a list on consbit, this is just a start, more exchange will come in near future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
May 27, 2020, 03:31:15 AM
Sorry but many new projects do this from time to time, they lie about listing on top exchanges but in the end they list on small exchange, but honestly Olportal isn't a crap project, they will list on other exchanges soon, even on that coinsbit the token is doing fine
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
May 27, 2020, 02:59:24 AM
My post today is about Olportal project, see I don't know whats wrong with new projects today, they always create useless hypes to decieved the public, Olportal said they are going coinall and okex, they use this on their website and bounty Ann page but after bounty is over they start saying listing on Okex is not easy as everyone thought, instead they list on Coinsbit....
Pages:
Jump to: