Pages:
Author

Topic: HI,Question for bitcoin community members - page 2. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 01:41:23 PM
i have plan to start bitcoin lottery,so every week could be one winner.
or every month or so
im  just asking around do you guys think you might be interested ?
for example:  ticket price: 10$  and every week will be like 50$ winner,or more.
also if i see the bitcoin price goes  higher then i can give out some extra bonuses,and if make it enough i can also make some donations to bitcointalk forum.-and also from that funds what i have i could also use for investments (not ponzi schemes) i think one way will open up other way and  one option  will bring other option.
once there will be more players then the winning ammounts will increase much more.
i got idea becouse i was looking aroutm nd and did not see anything good ,yes tehere is few lotteries but something very transparent i didnt notice.
i think the keypoint is simplicity,i try to not  make it too complicated.
thanks guys for your opinion!

I think this is already done by a very famous bitcoin faucet -- freebitcoin -- already. It does not ask for you to pay to enter the draw AND it gives FREE satoshis regardless of whether you hit the jackpot or not. If you make the jackpot, they will give you something like 0.2 BTC...

So to be honest, I will not find anything that requires me to pay bitcoin to enter a draw attactive at all

See this link:

https://freebitco.in/
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 01:34:38 PM
if you need some help related with cryptocurrency or bitcoins or simply just money.
then let me know too,im here to search for good connections and build up long term business-partnership.
so you got some idea? starting up project? and you looking for hard working and goal oriented persons? then pm feelfree!
and lets  see what we can come  up with together to earn money!
thanks!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 01:03:04 PM
i have plan to start bitcoin lottery,so every week could be one winner.
or every month or so
im  just asking around do you guys think you might be interested ?
for example:  ticket price: 10$  and every week will be like 50$ winner,or more.
also if i see the bitcoin price goes  higher then i can give out some extra bonuses,and if make it enough i can also make some donations to bitcointalk forum.-and also from that funds what i have i could also use for investments (not ponzi schemes) i think one way will open up other way and  one option  will bring other option.
once there will be more players then the winning ammounts will increase much more.
i got idea becouse i was looking aroutm nd and did not see anything good ,yes tehere is few lotteries but something very transparent i didnt notice.
i think the keypoint is simplicity,i try to not  make it too complicated.
thanks guys for your opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: