Pages:
Author

Topic: [HIRING] Get paid in Bitcoin for various small jobs! - page 2. (Read 8003 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
is this still on? please pm with details. all the jobs seem completed Cheesy

Yes i also didn't find any open jobs here.
If there is any open job here please PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
is this still on? please pm with details. all the jobs seem completed Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I would like to apply to the #5 job. I'm trying to get some bitcoins and I guess I have what it takes to do a great job. Thios job would be perfect to me. Is it still available?
Job is in progress with winning bidders, stay tuned for other offers.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I would like to apply to the #5 job. I'm trying to get some bitcoins and I guess I have what it takes to do a great job. Thios job would be perfect to me. Is it still available?
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Bidding .01 for Job #5, is currently what i'm doing now and have already mined some of the new releases such as Cygnus for example. Active in that part of the forum.

Contact info
Skype id: darkstar_109

Pm me if need my email.
legendary
Looks like I'm offering too little, but I know some of the components of such scripts are already public. We'll review the last job on the 5th.
legendary

Job #6 - Bitcoin network peer discovery system - Bidding until March 5th

Write/adapt a script that crawls each peer in a bitcoin protocol network starting from a given hardcoded peer or the existing peer table, saving the following: IP:port | Version | Height | Latency | Last-seen. Data should be stored in an sqlite table. Tests should be done on Bitcoin, Zetacoin and Dash. Any scripting launguage deployable within Debian packages should do. Maximum bid 0.1 BTC.

Quote this post with your offer
legendary
Will do it for 0.0045btc

Will do job #5 for 0.004

Final bid at 0.0035BTC . BTW already found an altcoin

I'm going to select three bids, payout is the 0.0045 BTC for each valid proposal, coin name or numerical topic ID to be specified in payment request.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So, am I selected?
Should I go scout for new altcoins ?? Smiley
Activity: 294
Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270
Final bid at 0.0035BTC . BTW already found an altcoin
legendary
Will do job #5 for 0.004

Will do it for 0.0045btc
Also, as there are other people working on this, is there a way to remove conflicts ?

I'll select these bids in the next 24 hours if nobody else bids.
legendary
This is a great thread. Copay is a nice way to do this but is there an escrow agent involved? I know they're small jobs.
Technically I am the escrow for the other cosigner and the worker, my reputation is at stake here and the job payments are public. Workers create the wallets and pay themselves so they are responsible for the job payments destinations. There are some issues that make Copay annoying to use, even though it's the best option for this activity.
legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
This is a great thread. Copay is a nice way to do this but is there an escrow agent involved? I know they're small jobs.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
This is not so good btw Smiley
legendary
Also, as there are other people working on this, is there a way to remove conflicts ?
I will pay twice for duplicates.
Activity: 793
Will do job #5 for 0.004
Activity: 448
Will do it for 0.0045btc
legendary
I bid 0.007BTC for Job #5
I bid BTC0.005 for Job #5

Thank you for bidding, accepting further lower bids if anyone else is interested...
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
I bid BTC0.005 for Job #5
Activity: 294
Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270
I bid 0.007BTC for Job #5
Pages:
Jump to: