Pages:
Author

Topic: Hiring Trolls Please Apply Inside - page 2. (Read 2513 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 329
One coin to Troll them all
March 11, 2015, 08:56:57 PM
just a thought, i suspect most trolls would be hesitant to post all their contact info on a publicly available google docs sheet, perhaps some form of secure datasheet would be better suited?

You mean their troll accounts ? I'm assuming their troll accounts don't have any personal information. I can eventually lock it though regardless.

Lulz, you are right, we do keep multiple accounts for various purposes, so it shouldn't be an issue. Carry on!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 11, 2015, 08:52:58 PM
just a thought, i suspect most trolls would be hesitant to post all their contact info on a publicly available google docs sheet, perhaps some form of secure datasheet would be better suited?

You mean their troll accounts ? I'm assuming their troll accounts don't have any personal information. I can eventually lock it though regardless.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
March 11, 2015, 08:45:58 PM
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
March 11, 2015, 07:56:16 PM
You could really make this work by making it multi-level in payment, in addition to payment for a troll job well done.

The MLM part would pay people for recruiting new trolls. New trolls would have to pay a fee to join. but they could get it back in the fees that new trolls in their "downlines" paid. Of course, the organization itself would have to take something like at least 10% just for running the show.

I would recommend a simple 5-level payment system, and, say, a tenth of a bitcoin as signup fee.

Smiley

Interesting concept. For now its just gathering up the trolls , but I get what you are getting at . I'm not a programmer and have no idea how to create so a tier system but I LOVE IT!  lol   The way I have it set-up is a client X has something he needs trolls for pays with Credit Card ( enter any amount ) , or Bitcoins.  All Trolls in GROUP A get alerted to go troll the clients assignment. ME for now ( lieutenant soon thereafter ) would then scan over the results for the particular trolls work and send off payment according to their quality of work.  Good suggestion BADecker!

Basic MLM programs are readily available with an easy learning curve to set up and maintain. If you can't handle the task, source it out to a troll (can't believe I penned that), whereupon he'll place himself toward the top for his/her efforts. Hell, if the person's a nice guy, he'll put you at the top with him/her as the first first on the immediate left.
vip
March 11, 2015, 07:55:07 PM
You could really make this work by making it multi-level in payment, in addition to payment for a troll job well done.

The MLM part would pay people for recruiting new trolls. New trolls would have to pay a fee to join. but they could get it back in the fees that new trolls in their "downlines" paid. Of course, the organization itself would have to take something like at least 10% just for running the show.

I would recommend a simple 5-level payment system, and, say, a tenth of a bitcoin as signup fee.

Smiley

Or, make it a forced matrix, i.e., just fill in the downline from left to right.
vip
March 11, 2015, 07:50:23 PM
Considering I can cause 10 pages of rage with just one carefully articulated post I would ask for 1btc upon signup.

If he gets paid 1 BTC, I formally request 2 BTC, and, BTW, I'm officially owned .03141592 BTC for penning this post.
March 11, 2015, 07:18:35 PM
You could really make this work by making it multi-level in payment, in addition to payment for a troll job well done.

Smiley

Interesting concept. For now its just gathering up the trolls , but I get what you are getting at . I'm not a programmer and have no idea how to create so a tier system but I LOVE IT!  lol   The way I have it set-up is a client X has something he needs trolls for pays with Credit Card ( enter any amount ) , or Bitcoins.  All Trolls in GROUP A get alerted to go troll the clients assignment. ME for now ( lieutenant soon thereafter ) would then scan over the results for the particular trolls work and send off payment according to their quality of work.  Good suggestion BADecker!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 11, 2015, 07:11:06 PM

Smiley
March 11, 2015, 06:50:17 PM
How do I sign up?

Nice trollin!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
March 11, 2015, 06:48:00 PM
How do I sign up?
March 11, 2015, 06:44:05 PM
Sent our info, looking forward to working with you as this was exactly what Trollcoin is designed for.

Thanks! Got it. Looking forward to working with you  Grin
March 11, 2015, 06:41:09 PM
Sent our info, looking forward to working with you as this was exactly what Trollcoin is designed for.
March 11, 2015, 06:24:01 PM
I love where you guys are going with this, got tipped off by a fellow bct member, why not also pay in Trollcoin?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-trollcoin-21-troll-twitchtwitter-tips-new-exchanges-marketplace-452810

Hahahaha beautiful!  This sounds like a beautiful match. Yes, this is the way to go . I'm looking over Trollcoins further now.

Payout can be in TrollCoins yes. Grin

email me: [email protected]  to figure out some stuff also if need be.
March 11, 2015, 06:22:15 PM
I love where you guys are going with this, got tipped off by a fellow bct member, why not also pay in Trollcoin?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-trollcoin-21-troll-twitchtwitter-tips-new-exchanges-marketplace-452810
March 11, 2015, 06:07:49 PM
i can be a troll, but being a paid troll lol. whats the rate?

Hi lol  ....

0.001 per/ assignment . You can spend hours trolling or a few seconds trolling it doesn't matter as long as you've trolled.  The price is a "grunt workers" price to start , but can clearly go up as we go along.

0.001 per assignment is too little pay for a troll. : /
And I think the best troll on this forum is maybe notlambchop xD

We are obviously just starting out so we aren't going to be paying alot . What would you recommend and I'll consider it ?  We don't have any paying clients yet.  This would be for our first go around to see who are the real trolls and what they can do.

NotLambChop I've heard before. Some really good trolls on BTCtalk.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
March 11, 2015, 06:04:25 PM

Hi lol  ....

0.001 per/ assignment . You can spend hours trolling or a few seconds trolling it doesn't matter as long as you've trolled.  The price is a "grunt workers" price to start , but can clearly go up as we go along.

0.001 per assignment is too little pay for a troll. : /
And I think the best troll on this forum is maybe notlambchop, if he hasn't been banned yet xD
March 11, 2015, 05:54:46 PM

Hi lol  ....

0.001 per/ assignment . You can spend hours trolling or a few seconds trolling it doesn't matter as long as you've trolled.  The price is a "grunt workers" price to start , but can clearly go up as we go along.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 11, 2015, 05:50:33 PM
March 11, 2015, 05:36:34 PM
The name of your club could be, The Fedoras. There's already a reddit army of fedora wearing trolls you might consider seeking out. I don't think you'll get much support here, as trolling is a bannable offense on BCT. I can vouch for Lethn's trolling skills. You should also hit up BADecker. Too bad dank was banned, since he would've been a great choice as well. Those are the best trolls here that I can think of.

Good suggestion on the name "The Fedoras" is good. I've seen the reddit army and will reach out to them shortly. This isn't so much trolling on BTCtalk there is enough of that. This is outside of BTCtalk.  Yes, "Lethn's" I've seen before fairly hardcore and good style. I'll check out BADdecker.  Dank I remember. RIP Dank. Good suggestion thanks!

I posted here because there are some nasty ass trolls that come through here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 11, 2015, 05:30:26 PM
The name of your club could be, The Fedoras. There's already a reddit army of fedora wearing trolls you might consider seeking out. I don't think you'll get much support here, as trolling is a bannable offense on BCT. I can vouch for Lethn's trolling skills. You should also hit up BADecker. Too bad dank was banned, since he would've been a great choice as well. Those are the best trolls here that I can think of.
Pages:
Jump to: