Pages:
Author

Topic: [Hiring] WordPress Faucet - page 2. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
February 22, 2015, 02:41:44 AM
Anyone interested on doing this project ? Simply let me know if you can do the job and how much you are willing to get for programming such a plugin .

~ Madness
February 21, 2015, 04:58:25 AM
I dont know if i can develop this, but I'll do a little research and try to do something. In addition to this, i think a nice referral system would be nice, but with advanced features.

Yeah forgot that too . Anywya let me know  if you can do the job .
Added Referal System to the list on features Iwant to add

~ Madness
Well. from what i know, you want plugin with all the features. I'll try to contact a few developers i've worked with.
how much would you be willing to crowdfund as a minimum?

Alright thanks mate , for me Personally I will be using Playbook theme .so if they are going to work on the plugin I want to see how it looks on that theme .
For the price , you tell me how much is the Minimum and I will let you know if it's good . as I said It's Crowfunding so the project should get the interesst of few people so we get money .

~ Madness
Activity: 854
February 21, 2015, 04:52:38 AM
I dont know if i can develop this, but I'll do a little research and try to do something. In addition to this, i think a nice referral system would be nice, but with advanced features.

~ Madness
Well. from what i know, you want plugin with all the features. I'll try to contact a few developers i've worked with.
how much would you be willing to crowdfund as a minimum?
February 21, 2015, 03:37:25 AM

~ Madness
Activity: 854
February 21, 2015, 03:33:46 AM
February 21, 2015, 03:28:27 AM
Hi there,

So I'am looking for someone who think he is able to develop a fully faucet plugin integrated on Wordpress (not using Microwallet , faucetbox , paytoshi etc ...)  I want to integrate one on my blog once I open one .

What the faucet should contain/do  :

• Giving x amount of Satoshi each 1 hour.
  • Faucet should be using Captcha's
  • Well designed
  • BlockTrail Should be used on this project
  • [Payments directly goes to the Bitcoin wallet
  • Automatic payment system each 1 week .
  • Referal System
  • Maybe asking user to disable Adblock once he is on the faucet page (note that it's a blog but should ask to disable adblock on the faucet page)

I guess that's it , can't think on something else (even if you are not a programmer and think something should be added , let me know)

For any programmer interessted on doing this job ,post below and let me know the price of course.
Note : this project is going to have "Crowfunding" . Once the developper agree to our terms and agree to do the job ,I will post a Crowfunding thread on the Project developement section .

~ Madness
Pages:
Jump to: