Pages:
Author

Topic: [HIRING] Writers needed for The Bitcoin Sun - page 2. (Read 5184 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 256
Could you name a few topics we should write about?

Recent articles have included:

the challenge of implementing bitcoing in the physical world

state of development, ie current major bugs and new features being added in the next client

transaction fees and the difference between a protocol requirement and a client side requirement.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Could you name a few topics we should write about?
Hey Garrett,

I'm really new to bitcoin... like hours old. I would really like to help out but I'm not super computer savvy... I do however have a lot of experience in marketing and business development. If there is any way I can help I would be game!

Brandon

Go read up on pretty much anything in the development section - it's up to you to come up with an article. Approximately 2+ pages, paying anywhere from 1-3 btc, depending on quality. Be sure to check topics with me first before you start writing!
Activity: 4
Hey Garrett,

I'm really new to bitcoin... like hours old. I would really like to help out but I'm not super computer savvy... I do however have a lot of experience in marketing and business development. If there is any way I can help I would be game!

Brandon

This offer is still available, and a rather easy way to earn some BTC!

-Garrett
Activity: 12
I'm interested in helping as needed, and find myself enjoying keeping up on the "numbers of the day" as I call them. I know that I am new to the community, and as such I am qualified as low trust/ no trust, so I am willing to write a sample on a given topic, or whatever else verification you would need to show my ability to perform these duties.
Hi everyone - as you may or may not know, I'm an editor for The Bitcoin Sun- I write all the articles about development news and goings on, which is something I'd like to change! I'd like to get writers signed up, and try and am aiming to have 1-2 articles freelanced at anywhere from 2-3 btc each, for roughly a page and a half to two pages of reporting on the goings on of the Development team, feature requests, community development, etc.

Essentially, I'm looking for articles that boil down the developer forum's posts into a coherent, easy to read format. Topics should be cleared with me in advance, and articles should be timely (We are a news organization, after all Wink ).

Repeat writers will get priority with their articles, and potentially a more steady job, but new writers will be subject to review and will only be paid based on quality of the article.

A good article should describe the discussion/problem, describe why it is important to regular users/miners/businesses/ etc.
Pages:
Jump to: