Pages:
Author

Topic: History Of Bitcoin & Bitcointalk Infographic [Long Gif Inside] - page 2. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 323
Infographics save lives
Activity: 363
Merit: 323
Infographics save lives
History of Bitcoin & Bitcointalk infographic

I have created an infographic based on information collected here on this post by member xtraelv . I have attempted to create a visual outlook of each event relating to either the forum or Bitcoin. I have included brief descriptions either made by myself or taken from the brief descriptions of xtraelv. I would like to thank xtraelv for making this possible by creating a topic with so much history collected in one place.

I intend on adding images and more information to the infographic as time passes. However being new to the creation of infographics I have been slogging away at this for around a week and thought I would release it for constructive criticism and hopefully being a useful guide. I am aware of a few spelling mistakes and grammar issues and the placeholder logo for the forum not being optimized.  

I will be creating separate versions of these infographics which will be dedicated to only the forums and Bitcoin.

The image is too big to preview on the forum and therefore I will include a link to the image instead.

Infographic Link
                                                                                     (https://i.imgur.com/xW6EDpB.png)

Pages:
Jump to: