Pages:
Author

Topic: History will be repeating itself, invest wisely. - page 2. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Just like ICO, proof of stake,masternode, IEO and DEFi. The trend will come and go but few survive the jungle. The recent spike in price and are all sold off with - 50% and still counting as bitcoin plunge continues.
Sushi developer left the project but I was surprised how the price bounce back when FTX founder renowned his self to continue the project. Invest wisely, most of this project will cost you nothing but loss.

Maybe in the futhure future, those Defi projects will leave but now I see that the profit it brings is very good, especially with Sushi, so if you are a wise investor, why don't invest on it? I think the most important key in investment is risk management and accept to cut loss when any projects no longer go according to our plan.
Activity: 345
Merit: 1
i think defi is much more credible concept than IEO/ICO previously, - here even when we see a huge hype, we understand that there's a strong financial model/technical base/strategic roadmap under this particular token.  i believe defi isn't a real hype more like stable concept which will have a huge impact on a crypto market
Yeah, I agree with u. Truly to say, I'm also interested in dex projects, just now read about new stablecoin dex - xsigma. They are backed by a public company and looks credible
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
i think defi is much more credible concept than IEO/ICO previously, - here even when we see a huge hype, we understand that there's a strong financial model/technical base/strategic roadmap under this particular token.  i believe defi isn't a real hype more like stable concept which will have a huge impact on a crypto market
You say that at this point because DeFi is still in the Hype stage, and things like that have been said by some when an IEO is in a good trend, so is ICO, almost everyone says good things when a trend is on, but Try to say this when DeFi has been going on for a year or so, because saying things like this now, I think it's too early.

Very well said. I think the craze of DEFIs has slowed down but still investment is coming in this sector of crypto space. The growth of Defis is incredibly very impressive and we should not confuse Defis with ICO or IEO. Unlike ICOs, many DeFi services have working products with daily active users.

DeFi is unique idea because of  its permission less nature. No doubt,  anyone can start a lending service for cryptocurrencies. But a DeFi lending service is composable, allowing third-party developers to integrate it into their own applications, stacking these services on top of each other like building blocks and creating interesting new financial instruments that were previously impossible to make. Examples of such amalgamations are borrowing tokenized insurance, paying bills with synthetic derivative index funds, and lending fractionalized assets.

Having said it all, it would be wise to do cherry picking while investing in Defis and do proper research before taking any investment decision.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Definitely, it happens when history comes back to repeat itself, and one thing that makes a generation wise is when they are well equipped to face the present situation with what they have learnt from history. When it come to how and the methods of Investiting. You need to check history to learnt from the great investors. What their thoughts was and how they do make their trade. Before, I make any Investment, I do consult my mentors to know their stands because they are very familiar with the market. And that has been helping me alot.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
It's almost as if people are already forgotten about masternodes, up until recently masternodes was a big trend in the crypto space and most project where all supporting masternodes just to get people to invest, now that trend is gradually fading away and new trend like defi has taken over,
It is really necessary to be careful with investing in new trend.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
History is already repeating itself now you can see that in the SuShi swap saga and exiting the markets with investors' fund by some DeFi projects. People refused to learn from their past experience and they will falling victim over and over again.

Those who refuse to learn from other people's mistakes will be taught from their own. If someone is willing to stick a shotgun down their throat in the pursuit of profit, then let them do it. Someone has to pay the profit to others, even if they are ignorant.
Those who already experience it might already learn during these time. 2017 hype is indeed a history and how the price drops after that so early adopters of crypto probably know now hen to buy and sell if they are truly serious in making money thu cryptocurrencies. Many should listen from others who already experience and don't allow too much loss at all.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
I would prefer not to censure them for their misfortunes or riding the train late since that experience served them as an exercise. Definitely, they will currently realize how to play with the dangers once they are in a similar circumstance once more. DeFi isn't that valuable, that it's not being utilized in reality, that it is anything but a transformation and that the enormous awful customary money is as yet solid.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
We cannot invest based on an asset's past performance as past is not an indicator of its future performance. By studying on the market patterns and historical figures, we can get an idea on market behavior and that will help us when making investment decisions. No matter what kind of investment you do, it is important to use your brain extensively or otherwise there is a higher chance of making losses at the end of the day.
It is really best to maximize our mind whilst investing in crypto and by doing so, we can also maximize our profit earned. It is a good idea to carefully analyze market patterns and its histort so that we can get some ideas on how we should invest and how we can invest more effectively. For bitcoin, as we've all witnessed before, the pump right now is the same way back 2018 before it crashed down continuously. Always be open to the possibility that it might happen again so it would be best if we are going to invest wisely so that we wouldn't have any regrets in the end.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
We cannot invest based on an asset's past performance as past is not an indicator of its future performance. By studying on the market patterns and historical figures, we can get an idea on market behavior and that will help us when making investment decisions. No matter what kind of investment you do, it is important to use your brain extensively or otherwise there is a higher chance of making losses at the end of the day.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
Yep opportunities won't last for ever, I've learned the hard way since ICO days, I've come to understand that everything crypto is all about opportunities, if you let greed in you can easily get rekt and some times if you use the greed well it will favour you too, whatever new things that brings success to crypto always ride along and make use of your head to earn what you can and move out your funds
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
You say that at this point because DeFi is still in the Hype stage, and things like that have been said by some when an IEO is in a good trend, so is ICO, almost everyone says good things when a trend is on, but Try to say this when DeFi has been going on for a year or so, because saying things like this now, I think it's too early.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
This is true that history will be repeating itself, this post was made September assuming you wait till date to see the pump in the market this advice is really needed because of the volatility nature of this cryptocurrency any mistake made will ever be regretted and to avoid such one need to be cautious of every transaction and investment one wants to embark on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Just like ICO, proof of stake,masternode, IEO and DEFi. The trend will come and go but few survive the jungle. The recent spike in price and are all sold off with - 50% and still counting as bitcoin plunge continues.
Sushi developer left the project but I was surprised how the price bounce back when FTX founder renowned his self to continue the project. Invest wisely, most of this project will cost you nothing but loss.

Greedy people will always get caught, the feeling of not getting enough profits or ROI will consume them whole, every new waves in crypto space must be treated like an opportunity, and opportunities comes but once, it's DeFi time and if you are smart you'd make what you can and exit your funds to better projects like Ethereum or bnb, in crypto space nothing lasts forever
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
History is already repeating itself now you can see that in the SuShi swap saga and exiting the markets with investors' fund by some DeFi projects. People refused to learn from their past experience and they will falling victim over and over again.

Those who refuse to learn from other people's mistakes will be taught from their own. If someone is willing to stick a shotgun down their throat in the pursuit of profit, then let them do it. Someone has to pay the profit to others, even if they are ignorant.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Compared to ICO, Masternode, and IEO I find DEFI better and have more advantages. Not only are they FOMO like the aforementioned trends but DEFI looks longer-term, they have a liquidity fund and people bet on it to receive the project's tokens. Interest rates on these projects look attractive. Especially the DEFI projects are well organized and licensed, the better. Centralized exchanges are also adopting this method on their centralized exchange, called CEFI.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Definitely history will be repeating itself again because many people don't learn from their past mistakes.Personally I no more invest huge amount in cryto because I have lost alot of my money due to that.Most defi projects seems to be lucrative nowadays and guarantee profits but still it is not a hundred percent that you won't lose your money so invest wisely so as to avoid lost.
I a gree with you an investment needs accuracy meticulous in all aspects although the defi trend can generate a lot of profit in a short time
can not be sure all coin defi do not suffer losses
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
Definitely history will be repeating itself again because many people don't learn from their past mistakes.Personally I no more invest huge amount in cryto because I have lost alot of my money due to that.Most defi projects seems to be lucrative nowadays and guarantee profits but still it is not a hundred percent that you won't lose your money so invest wisely so as to avoid lost.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
This is more like it. The percentages some of the yield farming tokens are is just outrageous. I really don't know how some of them are going to sustain the re-payment.

As long as there is an influx of new investors, the old interest will be paid at the expense of new money. As soon as the influx of new investments runs out, a series of scams and losses of money by those who did not have time to pick them up will immediately begin.
Pages:
Jump to: