Pages:
Author

Topic: HITBTC in problems ??? - page 3. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
For me actually the trading has been alright and I have been able to trade, withdrawal, and deposit with no problem. I have heard from various others that they are having issues which leads me to believe they are. Couple that with the fact there deposit and withdrawal fees are insanely high, it isn't worth it to trade there. I will only trade there if it is a last resort and the coin I wanted is listed elsewhere, hell I might even wait it out just to avoid HitBTC now. I don't know why everybody thinks they are good, they completely suck. Oh and you always have some amount remaining of every coin because you can only sell every .1 or something like that. Just the worst!
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
March 05, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
I have no account in hitbtc but anyway your information are important, for the people have plan to use hitbtc to be aware about the information came from you.
Actually i exchange for my trading job the most reliable and have grea reputation in the cryptocurrency world assure my investment is safe. But do not judge the hitbtc may the the owner are now trying to resolve the problem to prove it not a scammers so give them chance for the old user wait until the problem fix.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
March 05, 2018, 05:57:30 PM
I'm not trading in HITBTC, but I heard many complaints about their services and I heard that hitbtc has fraudulent service and scammer.
But you can try to contact them on their social media profile or twitter page here https://twitter.com/hitbtc

So, I suggest to you to don't attempt to trade in hitbtc you may lose your investment. If you already deposit in their wallet better to transfer them again back to your official wallet or any safety wallet and if you wanted to trade go to the other trusted exchange site instead.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
Anyone having problems to do trading on their exchange ??.
Since several days it's not possible to trade, they claim that  is is due to the transition of STAR Huh
can you pls. indicate if trading is working with you ??
They won't respond to emails so that's already bad signal.

Pages:
Jump to: