Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC: The Community Open Test. Get yourself a $100 to help test HitBTC! - page 2. (Read 2719 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I'd like to check it out. I'm not an experienced trader, but i can offer a entry level review for those starting out.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
I'm experienced automated bot trader, finished at the top in several automated trading competitions on this forum and elsewhere. Willing to write a review.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
4). After testing all the features, testers write their independent reviews and post them on bitcointalk at a "Trading discussion" section and on their blogs.
All reviews of websites go to the Service discussion board.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Hi I am very much interested... can I sign up?
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
HitBTC, the most advanced exchange, launches its new campaign today: The Community Open Test.

We're asking members of the community to test all the features of HitBTC and write an independent review of them, then publish it on bitcointalk and your site/ blog.
Those who participate will receive 100USD from HitBTC!

The rules are:
1). If you are interested, write in this thread or nominate a forum user;
2). With the help of the community we will choose the 10 most respected members to write a review;
3). Those who are chosen get 100USD in real funds added to their account, which can be used to start trading.
4). After testing all the features, testers write their independent reviews and post them on bitcointalk and on their blogs.
If you can publish this review not only at bitcointalk, but also at your blog/ site, it would definitely be an advantage.
5). 100USD funds are yours and you can do whatever you wish with them. You can also withdraw them to spend however you like after review.
Update: Only Sr. or Hero members are allowed.

Pages:
Jump to: