Pages:
Author

Topic: Hitbtc unrealistic deposit and withdrawal fees - page 2. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I also encountered this situation. I had UTT tokens that were traded only on this exchange, and when I made a deposit that I did not betray, 39 tokens were removed from me. Now I will be extremely cautious with this exchange, because I also think that the deposit fee is relatively large there.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
It is true that hitbtc can be traded, but the trading volume of hitbtc is small and it is not suitable for trading in hitbtc, so it is not recommended to trade in hitbtc. Binance and huobi are both very good.
Activity: 210
With such high deposit and withdrawal fees, you should trade with Binance. I believe that hitbtc must consider its withdrawal fees, I think it is too high.
Activity: 854
Yeah, also for VEN last time when I tried to withdraw it. It was 10 VEN for the fee, and that's too ridiculous.

And I also hate the fact that you can't trade some of the decimals left on certain coins/tokens.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
A lot of those older types of exchanges are a complete joke. So glad Binance and others dominate the market now with much lower fees.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
HitBTC's fees are way off the charts. I don't understand why they charge that high. I'm currently trading on Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin and Liqui. It has a better interface and the fees are not that high.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I really don't understand why people are still using exchanges like Hitbtc and Yobit, they're the worst of the worst.
Not only when it comes to fees... Their support is really terrible and you'll find numerous scam reports about them here in the forum.

They're known for holding people's funds hostage and randomly closing down withdraws on certain coins.
Activity: 490
Many started to complain about the work of the HitBTC, I have not kept money on stock exchanges for a long time and I do not advise you to do it. Because in general, when you store money on the exchange, it turns out that you give money to strangers. You made several transactions and you have to withdraw your money.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
On hitbtc i traded on it once and the experience was good, no deposit fee was deducted withdrawal fee was not too much, i found it awkward when i hear different bad experience people share about hitbtc exchange on btt.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
On hitbtc i traded on it once and the experience was good, no deposit fee was deducted withdrawal fee was not too much, i found it awkward when i hear different bad experience people share about hitbtc exchange on btt.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
wow thats a crazy high fee. as alts get on more exchanges or bigger volumes the fee should come down but the fees on all exchanges are horribly high for a lot of new coins. exchanges are robbing us blind.
with a fee that high i would hold and wait for it to drop or flip it to another coin. I still have some coins sitting onexchanges for 6 months because i won't pay the high fee ( not big amounts though) If you have a lot of $ in it and are holding long term you may need to just wear the fee to get it to a wallet. or flip it to another coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Look that you have really great experience in bounty,i am here new but your information will help to earn much more
Thanks OP
Activity: 616
I have already heard for a long time that this exchange is not famous for its services, or rather, more and more people do not use the services of this exchange, I think that in the near future we will see how this exchange will simply cease to exist.
Activity: 280
No need to deposit your cryptocurrency or token to exchange to sell cause you can sell them directly in here. You can take a look at Marketplace (Altcoin), there are a lot of members are selling their token in here because they only has little amount of token or they've some other problem that they don't want to sell it on exchange. Beside, HitBTC is not a good exchange, I think you shouldn't use it, there are a lot of reports about this exchange before.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
With such high withdrawal fees, you are better of buying ethbit in coinexchange. I believe hitbtc has to review its withdrawal fees, I think it is too high too.

They don't really care about anyone but themselves, they have showed that a few times already.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
I agree with the fact that this exchange is too high payment for withdrawals. I think this was done specifically to ensure that as many people as possible remained clients of this exchange and did not withdraw their funds.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
With such high withdrawal fees, you are better of buying ethbit in coinexchange. I believe hitbtc has to review its withdrawal fees, I think it is too high too.
Activity: 546
These unrealistic deposit and withdrawal fees by exchanges are nothing short of extortion. I would say one should avoid such exchanges and wait till your coin gets listed on a better exchange. Unless we stop using such exchanges they aren't going to stop charging such high fees for withdrawing.
Activity: 224
You have to be very careful with this exchange cause they have really a lot of scam projects and this exchange just make money on every coin they have. I think you can earn there but the next step is fees they have. They are really big. I think with such strategy they will loose their customers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
I have avoided trading in HitBTC since I know of the withdrawal fees, it is too high IMO. And the rules of trading a fixed number of coins sound ridiculous. I have some coins trapped in HitBTC, unable to trade and not feasible for withdrawal due to the high fees.
Pages:
Jump to: