Pages:
Author

Topic: Hitler's War Crimes vs. Those of Churchill & the Americans - page 2. (Read 288 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Like -- You've not even linked to the true article anyway.

But I think it's fair to note this very simple thing. Did Churchill and the Americans draft up a 'final solution' to mass kill people? No. Alright then these things cant even be compared, that's it.

I really should just stop responding to your threads. It would probably be better for my mental health.

Except... unless your were with Churchill and the Americans around the clock, you don't know what they drafted up and used without telling other people. Do you really think that all the orders that were handed down in WW2 were made public, or were even known to exist other than by the few in the chain of command?

You essentially haven't responded to this thread. You only look like you have. Make some sense.

Cool

You're openly saying that Churchill and the Americans commited war crimes that were comparable in some way to Hitler.

Is there any evidence to support this conclusion? No. Not at all.

Even in the US -- which had Japanese internment camps, there was no 'final solution' for the Japanese people. Millions of Japanese civilians (or people of any race, religion, national origin, etc) weren't exterminated.

You're a psycho.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Every discussion on Hitler ends up with the ethnically targeted concentration camps and killing of Jews.
But people rarely discuss what brought that situation. What was the stand of Hitler on the issue. And how that amount of jews ended up in Germany and in the hands of Hitler.

Because people do not study history, read Hitler's Mein Kampf, learn more about who Adolf Eichmann was, and what they initially set out to do.

People learn the shortcuts: Hitler was a crazy lunatic who created concentration camps, we bombed the shit out of him, the end.

Hitler was used by his generals in much of the same way he was using them. It wasn't only Hitler.

Cool
legendary

But I think it's fair to note this very simple thing. Did Churchill and the Americans draft up a 'final solution' to mass kill people? No. Alright then these things cant even be compared, that's it.

I really should just stop responding to your threads. It would probably be better for my mental health.

Except... unless your were with Churchill and the Americans around the clock, you don't know what they drafted up and used without telling other people. Do you really think that all the orders that were handed down in WW2 were made public, or were even known to exist other than by the few in the chain of command?

You essentially haven't responded to this thread. You only look like you have. Make some sense.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
Every discussion on Hitler ends up with the ethnically targeted concentration camps and killing of Jews.
But people rarely discuss what brought that situation. What was the stand of Hitler on the issue. And how that amount of jews ended up in Germany and in the hands of Hitler.

Because people do not study history, read Hitler's Mein Kampf, learn more about who Adolf Eichmann was, and what they initially set out to do.

People learn the shortcuts: Hitler was a crazy lunatic who created concentration camps, we bombed the shit out of him, the end.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie

legendary
So, read the article. Then come back and let us know what you think reality is.

Hitler's War Crimes vs. Those of Churchill & the Americans

Third and Final Installment of Ron Unz's "Understanding World War II" http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-understanding-world-war-ii/

When we want to demonize someone the worst epithet we can think of is to call him a Nazi or compare the person to Hitler, as Hillary Clinton did when she declared Russia's President Putin "the new Hitler." This ingrained habit comes from the influence of the massive anti-German World War II propaganda. Revisionist historians who have actually dug up the buried evidence and examined it have made a case that whatever the Nazi crimes, they were rivaled, if not exceeded, by those of Churchill and the Americans.

Unz, a prolific reader with a knack for tying things together reviews some of the true history in what follows. To condition yourself for the coming shock, keep in mind that the same Hitler that is said to have hated Jews and systematically gassed and burnt them, had 150,000 half-and quarter-Jews serving in his armies, "mostly as combat officers, and these included at least 15 half-Jewish generals and admirals, with another dozen quarter Jews holding those same high ranks. The most notable example was Field Marshal Erhard Milch, Hermann Goering's powerful second-in-command, who played such an important operational role in creating the Luftwaffe. Milch certainly had a Jewish father, and according to some much less substantiated claims, perhaps even a Jewish mother as well, while his sister was married to an SS general."

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: