Pages:
Author

Topic: Hiya new here your thoughts on ETN please - page 2. (Read 186 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi thanks for the input...no as I read it this will be a revolutionary revision and I think talk of a wrapped etn so it can be easily listed on binance etc....also the CEO is on the digital pound foundation board in the UK with ripple (xrp) and Quant....this tells me no rugpull here...fingers crossed!!!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Etn is the coin from 2016 right ? If i am not mistaken it is mined by phone ( their marketing campaign ). I though this coin death already and if i am not wrong we can not put smart contract on it. So the new update is only smart contract thing ? We have many coin can do that. Polygon, avalanche and many coin to come.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I have been following there Facebook page (etn electroneum) and deceided to get in at the price. New blockchain coming which will make it etn20 and the ability to create new tokens far cheaper than erc20...also they have the anytask platform with a big supporting team....read the social media could change the world if this thing gets out there? Worth a punt! Not saying you should as this crypto lark is extremely risky but out of everything I have looked at it serves an actual real world purpose and helping the poor is always a good thing...
It's gonna be hard for them to compete with the existing ones that has their own smart contracts like Ethereum and BNB.

But if you're optimistic on them and you're seeing that there's a chance and possibility. I wish you good luck on that, I've seen how this token became popular before because of their mobile mining.

Then, it has come to an end and lie low and now they're trying to revive it with that ETN20. I don't know that they've come up to that but then, it's your thought that counts on that project and your money.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have been following there Facebook page (etn electroneum) and deceided to get in at the price. New blockchain coming which will make it etn20 and the ability to create new tokens far cheaper than erc20...also they have the anytask platform with a big supporting team....read the social media could change the world if this thing gets out there? Worth a punt! Not saying you should as this crypto lark is extremely risky but out of everything I have looked at it serves an actual real world purpose and helping the poor is always a good thing...
Pages:
Jump to: