Author

Topic: ★★★ Hodbo ★★★ Building Unlimited Internet - ICO IS LIVE (25% Bonus Today) - page 119. (Read 333142 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm super interested in bounty still so if anybody knows anything please PM. I feel like it's worth a shot even though this thread is a bit old
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
could someone help me with an issue im having?  i can offer a tip via some ether, i am struggling with getting my ethereum wallet synced, does anyone have any ways i could get it done sometime this year?
Saw this comment earlier that was a little earlier in this entire post:

Would be interested but I wanna ask a few things before I buy a coin

Firstly, do we recieve the coins instantly or do we have to wait a certain period of time?

Lastly, how much does 1 token cost?

can someone answer all of these for me?
does anyone seem to realize that all cryptos are down today, whats causing this bad news?  did i miss a store or something, not sure why everything is crashing!
Any similar ICOs to this?

I'm looking to get into other stuff as well
i remember having got into bitcoin early on and i thought that was revolutionary, and then people are presenting projects like this and i think its the next bitcoin2.0 hahaha
Whitepaper link anyone?

I've posted here multiple times before but no replies as of yet.

Sorry to be annoying :/
Has anyone any idea how to actually backup these ERC20 tokens to a hardware wallet?  I was told that it could be done with a Trezor, but maybe Im not understanding how it will actually back up our tokens?   If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.
Can someone please inform me as to where I can find the contact page so that I can send something to their team? I ried checking out the website to no avail
Distribution period for this token?

I know some of them will set a week or two for when they will give them out. Because I know a lot of the ICOs won't even hand them out instantly, they'll just make you wait for a while
Still looking for that whitepaper...

...is there anybody listening to me in this thread?
Contact page anywhere?

I need to send a message to the devs
I've said this several times but I'm still looking for the white paper in here if anyone wants to send it my way.

THANK YOU!
Not sure who told me to read the whitepaper earlier but I honestly don't think anybody does anymore. They're honestly so long that I don't get it. I'd actually pay a little for a service that would shorten them all down and condense them to their most basic points. I hope I just gave someone inspiration lol
by the way, is there a form I have to fill out when I buy from this ICO?
Any bounty info in this thread?

I know I'm comin in a bit late but I thought Op might still have some stuff available
You just kinda go with your gut feeling and hope for the best.  I think a team of devs like this only comes around once in a blue moon, so my bet is on them.
Still looking for bounty!

If anybody has some campaigns I'd be super interested
When is the distribution period for something like this?

Or have they already done it?

I know a lot of ICOs do it differently but I was just curious!
when was this project announced? (like before the thread start date)
Jump to: