Author

Topic: ★★★ Hodbo ★★★ Building Unlimited Internet - ICO IS LIVE (25% Bonus Today) - page 362. (Read 333142 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
What country is covered? Is all europe network coverage?
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
The cost of building the Internet in Russia is very high, and it needs to invest a lot of material. I hope you can succeed.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Im back in this thread everyone Smiley))

Asking again about bounties even though Im obviously late

Who should I message about this?

No you are not late they are not offering any kind of bounty even for translation too. Maybe after finish of this ICO dev will announce about that till wait.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Sounds good, unlimited internet. But since you cant tap to worldwide market. what will be the benefits for the users like us outside russia? i think your ICO should only focus on russian market. since they are the only one who will benefit from this.
so i guess what benefits us here is if the ico runs well and succeed the invested money will grow and who knows if that can went to good numbers
its still early for us to say whether it will be supported by most crypto holders and investors residing inside russia.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
how many tokens/coins are in existence?

As per whitepaper 100 million will generated during this ICO. This ICO is going on but response is not impressive so it will be hard for them to hit minimum cap there. Whitepaper is empty about minimum cap what is that.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Guys, you create project without bounty ?
We wait for the latest news from dev, maybe dev will think about bounty
Holding Dev could bring some good news soon.I will in.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Sounds good, unlimited internet. But since you cant tap to worldwide market. what will be the benefits for the users like us outside russia? i think your ICO should only focus on russian market. since they are the only one who will benefit from this.
Activity: 615
Merit: 154
CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp
Great idea, good luck with this project! It would be great if it goes down to Thailand tho  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
didnt like wave, no project success on this platform ,include itself . keep watching
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Im back in this thread everyone Smiley))

Asking again about bounties even though Im obviously late

Who should I message about this?
Looked up WAVES and saw this quote:

Waves is a decentralized platform, in the same sense as Bitcoin, blockchain where different kinds of transactions can occur. When mentioning “brokers” I meant different blockchains where you can issue asset. Imagine you have a token on ETH platform and would like to move this token to BTC colored coins. It would be great to have a protocol for this. So we will try also to create a protocol for token/asset transfer between blockchains. Assets issued on NXT or ETH can be transferred to ETH.

Will this be integrated into ICOs like this? Sorry if this makes no sense but Im having trouble grasping these concepts
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
this project seems too ambitious.
Im also showing some of my friends about ICOs

Whats the average investment for ICOs like this for beginners?

I dont want them to lose much
Liking this idea so much that I keep coming back to the thread.

Any new info about this yet? I know Im late but whatever
Saw this from another site, and thought of this ICO. Is this related to this coin at all? Sorry for the length:

OpenLedger is based on the BitShares’s “market peg” idea. BitShares differs from WAVES in two fundamental ways. First, its consensus algorithm is DPoS, meaning that only a given number of “delegates” have the power to validate blockchain transactions, as opposed to the PoS consensus where each full node is accredited for validation. This means that the WAVES platform supports full decentralization whereas BitShares team is not taking a step out of their “delegated” version. The second difference is the feasibility of the “market peg” approach. This is of course open to discussion, but one may objectively evaluate the success of that approach by looking at the history of their most praised market pegged crypto-asset, namely, BitUSD. I doubt if any big corporation in the future will ever decide to rely on the idea “if everyone thinks something is worth 1 USD, then that thing is forced to be worth 1 USD.”
Stupid question: Can I buy one of these coins with a credit card?

PM me if you have an answer
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
reserving indonesia translation if available, many thanks and good luck  Cool Wink
Activity: 322
Is there any soft/hard cap for the amount of money raised for this ICO?
eP
Activity: 531
how many tokens/coins are in existence?

it depends on how much the ico raised in eth. if the ico raised 1k eth i think there will be 230000 coins exist 
Jump to: