Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ Hodbo ★★★ Building Unlimited Internet - ICO IS LIVE (25% Bonus Today) - page 49. (Read 333142 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
does anyone seem to realize that all cryptos are down today, whats causing this bad news?  did i miss a store or something, not sure why everything is crashing!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Also, I'd be down to invest into this if they made it obvious how to actually contribute bitcoin into this

Maybe I'm a newb and spend too  much time coding, but I feel like these ICOs make it oddly difficult IDK
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Whitepaper link anyone?

I've posted here multiple times before but no replies as of yet.

Sorry to be annoying :/
I'm trying to put some ETH or BTC in this, but am I too late?

I don't see any dates on the first page...
Can someone please inform me as to where I can find the contact page so that I can send something to their team? I ried checking out the website to no avail
Distribution period for this token?

I know some of them will set a week or two for when they will give them out. Because I know a lot of the ICOs won't even hand them out instantly, they'll just make you wait for a while
I liked this when I heard about it like 3 months ago but I still haven't read the white paper

:/
i remember having got into bitcoin early on and i thought that was revolutionary, and then people are presenting projects like this and i think its the next bitcoin2.0 hahaha
Still looking for that whitepaper...

...is there anybody listening to me in this thread?
There should be a review site for reviews like this.

Like they have a ranking fo what the community ranks them for trustworthiness, profitability, etc.

What do you guys think?

Maybe I should make that into a site... hmmm
Contact page anywhere?

I need to send a message to the devs
There may be a zillion tokens out there right now that were built on the Ethereum Platform, but I will say I cant believe the value of this is not higher.  Hey, nobody believed in Ethereum when Vitalik came forward with it, and now look where its at.  Wouldnt wanna say I told you so, again...
I've said this several times but I'm still looking for the white paper in here if anyone wants to send it my way.

THANK YOU!
Any bounties open for this? Sorry for ym tardiness, I know this is old lmao
Not sure who told me to read the whitepaper earlier but I honestly don't think anybody does anymore. They're honestly so long that I don't get it. I'd actually pay a little for a service that would shorten them all down and condense them to their most basic points. I hope I just gave someone inspiration lol
I know I'm super later, but do we know anything about bounties for this? Do they still exist?
by the way, is there a form I have to fill out when I buy from this ICO?
I hope im not being too direct with you guys, but I think better communication could go a long way.

I asked a question on the subreddit and nobody answered me
I really do not feel like reading the entire whitepaper for this

Can anyone simplify it for me?
Any bounty info in this thread?

I know I'm comin in a bit late but I thought Op might still have some stuff available
Pages:
Jump to: