Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL HODL portfolio - page 5. (Read 2856 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 22, 2019, 03:19:26 AM
I'm only holding several but profitable coins like bitcoin, ethereum, bnb and some newly listed but potential coins in my portfolio. I mostly trade many coins rather than holding them for long term. Many altcoins hada big potential to go up in the future like but I prefer to trade them instead. At this present, bitcoin continues to go up indicating that bullrun is already happening and those who hodl their bitcoin since last year will have the chance to take profit anytime.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 20, 2019, 02:36:52 PM
I do not want to pay attention to any actions on the cryptocurrency market, since I decided to leave my portfolio for long-term storage and freeze until a certain time.  Even daily trading in me today causes antipathy.
difficult to take profits from daily trades the market is still in a state of defense and falling even though it is a little other than that difficult to predict which direction to go, it's better hold it up to the long run
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
June 20, 2019, 01:54:59 PM
I do not want to pay attention to any actions on the cryptocurrency market, since I decided to leave my portfolio for long-term storage and freeze until a certain time.  Even daily trading in me today causes antipathy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 05:45:49 AM
non margin: ont, eos, Zec, neo, dash
margin: eos, neo, dash, ont,
mining: zec 99%, bcash 1%

analises:
https://www.tradingview.com/x/BCrWS29L

https://www.tradingview.com/x/mxRK54sN

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NEOBTC/uxmwrsGr-NEO-BTC-going-to-1966-and-2166-satoshi/

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ONTBTC/jYD0fD72-ONT-BTC-dailly-analise/

its very slow motion this bigger alts,..i should have gone into btmx and grin, and kbc, but i didnt,.. they are all on some exchanges that lost trust by me...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 19, 2019, 03:40:23 AM
margin: neo margin closed and moved to ONT margin, and tiny ZEC
non margin: majority ONT, small: neo, tiny: ZEC
Mining: little ZEC, tiny BTC, BCH

future plan: build also up to 10-15% Zec margin and mining & dash margin, and mining

Sold ONT for a quick profit, longed BTC and little LTC margin, ...i dont follow my own plan....but hey profit is profit...

Yes, agree with you because you can make short term profit easily but if you manage to hold them in the long term will always help us to make a huge amount of money. Now already the price of Bitcoin is increasing in the market and it requires some time to recover the prices of altcoins.
It's good to have benefits instead of having problem being trapped with alts that you are currently holding, but specifically there's project that
intended to be hold for long term goals, if you believe with such coin/s for sure you will be able to get more than what the current rise have to offer,
but again, profits is profits so it's your own decision to take.

hodling depends on person and also depends on the coin . if you feel that you have invested on promising coins and you are also a patient person then long term hodling is the best suitable for you while others that are not patient enough and if they are also doubting on thier portfolio then its advisable for them to do short term .

there also people that holds a good coin but they are get tempted to sell too early when they see that the coins they hold is increasing a little bit  . this is not a good practice  , this attitude should be reworked  .
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
June 19, 2019, 03:21:14 AM
it is a fact that hodlers make more profit comparing to daily traders. but on the other case there are so many people that lost their profit because of holding shitcoins or holding a scam project. so what you hold is very important.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 19, 2019, 01:11:05 AM

future plan: build also up to 10-15% Zec margin and mining & dash margin, and mining

Sold ONT for a quick profit, longed BTC and little LTC margin, ...i dont follow my own plan....but hey profit is profit...

Yes, agree with you because you can make short term profit easily but if you manage to hold them in the long term will always help us to make a huge amount of money. Now already the price of Bitcoin is increasing in the market and it requires some time to recover the prices of altcoins.
It's good to have benefits instead of having problem being trapped with alts that you are currently holding, but specifically there's project that
intended to be hold for long term goals, if you believe with such coin/s for sure you will be able to get more than what the current rise have to offer,
but again, profits is profits so it's your own decision to take.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
June 19, 2019, 12:59:16 AM

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 18, 2019, 11:19:30 PM
$BEAM
$BXY
$XSN
$BTC
$XMR
$DCR
$XZC
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
June 18, 2019, 07:26:01 PM
NEO and ONT may be good options for the longer term and in the present market its ideal to have ETH in your portfolio as well as BTC, and provided there's no major issues such as excessive regulations, bans on mining or exchanging cryptocurrencies etc. the market for good quality assets should perform well for HODL'ers this year as things progress
June 18, 2019, 11:07:15 AM
margin: EOS, BTC, DASH, ONT, NEO
Non margin: same
mining: zec only
June 15, 2019, 12:52:25 AM
margin: only eos
non margin: ONT, EOS, ZEC, NEO

im gona stop switching alts so offen....but it was weird day, switched margin position 3 times, ont to neo, neo to zec, zec to eos...i hate when lower cap coins dont have volume,...couldnt stand it on margin...and bears faked the bear attempt to crush the 8750, weird day....
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 15, 2019, 12:42:42 AM
ONT has made a lot xx already. If you want to get big gain you must see at new promising coins, but this i more risky. 20% per year is nothing for crypto.
New coin like this one - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/harmony/ already give investors at least 100% profit.
Most definitely there will be more, but do it in short term as they might fall when the price corrected and you will miss a chance to sell a again.

Holding is not okay to all, most of us wants short term profits, so choosing wisely is very important.
June 15, 2019, 12:28:57 AM
Margin: ZEC and ONT
same for non margin
man i move to offen, should have staied in tha bit a little longer,...but u know when u look at the past its always "easy" looking in the future is hard.....

ONT:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ONTUSD/QhlCotUu-ONT-going-to-1-91-and-then-to-2-5-usd/

ZEC:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ZECBTC/txIAQdC2-ZEC-BTC-monthly/

Imagine if this 2 things happen, and i was "in" and went out prematurly, which will happen for sure, "the prematurly"  Grin

I like ONT the most, bcs i hold on wallet and easy staking,..noone cant hack my wallet, its a cold one, and its kinda ok. ROI, anything else is riskier if it is not on the cold wallet. Thats preety much why i will be shilling it here, the most...
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
June 14, 2019, 07:41:56 AM
ONT has made a lot xx already. If you want to get big gain you must see at new promising coins, but this i more risky. 20% per year is nothing for crypto.
June 13, 2019, 01:11:42 PM

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 13, 2019, 07:57:39 AM
See today and see the past few bull runs (not including 2017). Yes you have altcoins surging, but they never last,,, yes I even hold LTC and it is now so much higher than it was and performing better than Bitcoin,,, it always performs better than Bitcoin long run by the way;)

But bitcoin is always king. It will always beat majority of altcoins. And altcoins still need BTC to win for them to go up. So the answer is really simple. Bitcoin and nothing else UNLESS you want more risk.
June 13, 2019, 07:03:16 AM

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
June 13, 2019, 02:03:22 AM
It is recommended to choose bitcoin, I mean allocate a bigger amount in bitcoin and the rest must be spread in different altcoins.
We are not experts here, but at least we can give some advise based on our experience, and if we try to look at the history basing the chart, we will see how profitable and safe investing in Bitcoin.
for security from risk when market conditions are not so good maybe bitcoin and etheruem are the best choices. but profitably I can say there are altcoin assets that might bring more profits than bitcoin and ethereum. because the possibility of altcoin can have an increase of up to 100% or more.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
June 13, 2019, 01:57:36 AM
I would recommend having at least some of your portfolio in big established projects. Definitely some BTC, probably also some ETH and XRP. It's a big gamble to have eveyrthing in smaller coins, particularly without any BTC to mitigate losses during a bear market.
It is recommended to choose bitcoin, I mean allocate a bigger amount in bitcoin and the rest must be spread in different altcoins.
We are not experts here, but at least we can give some advise based on our experience, and if we try to look at the history basing the chart, we will see how profitable and safe investing in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: