Pages:
Author

Topic: [HODL] Neodice.com | Signatute Campaign | Up to 0.0025 BTC/W - page 8. (Read 24270 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Sorry for the confusion, only the avatar campaign is open at the moment (I've changed the title).
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Friends, payments for the first week are on their way!

Thank you!
Be strong friend, stay protected, this community needs you (and your family members)!  Wink
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Friends, payments for the first week are on their way!

Thanks everyone for a great week.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
\a) where and how do i enter the referal link? simply replace the link in the signature https://neodice.com/play with the referal link https://neodice.com/invite?c=9999?
Right

b) if i wear the avatar picture, will there be more reward?
Campaign member cannot get double paid because it doesn't make sense.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Thank you for the acceptance!

two questions icopress

a) where and how do i enter the referal link? simply replace the link in the signature https://neodice.com/play with the referal link https://neodice.com/invite?c=9999?
b) if i wear the avatar picture, will there be more reward?

PS: address in the spreadsheet checked, all ok.

Best regards and have a good Signature Campaign
Willi
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Glad to see you're back here!

I also confirm that my address in the spreadsheet is correct.
Activity: 938
Merit: 642
Magic
Reapply for Avatar Campaign only:

Username: hZti
Current post count: 861
BTC SegWit Address: bc1qe4a8ua6pxsxtw6ae688g439p7y2ukq0cd496p5
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Welcome! Now we are full!

➥ Feel free to test the platform Neodice.com - Futuristic Dice Platform
➥ Please check the correctness of the specified bitcoin addresses.

Thank you for the opportunity to collaborate on this campaign.

Updated signature and avatar.
Information checked and ok.

Good post everyone!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
Edit: In the spreadsheet, shouldn't the pay rate be 1 mBTC instead of 0,1? For the avatar campaign members.
I was part of the Starbets signature and avatar campaign that was also managed by icopress. The spreadsheet was identical and the pay rates were set at 0,1 mBTC for each new week. But when the week ends and the posts get checked, the correct numbers will be added to the spreadsheet.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
Thank you for the acceptance. I have updated the avatar and set personal text to "neodice.com".

Edit: In the spreadsheet, shouldn't the pay rate be 1 mBTC instead of 0,1? For the avatar campaign members.
You can apply if you are only interested in the avatar campaign (20x) - 0.001 btc/week
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Welcome! Now we are full!

➥ Feel free to test the platform Neodice.com - Futuristic Dice Platform
➥ Please check the correctness of the specified bitcoin addresses.
➥ Please put your personal referral links in your signature.

Code:
joker_josue
darxiaomi
Maus0728
2stout
willi9974
Iv4n
ScamViruS
Awaklara
Mr.right85
klarki

➥ Please update your avatars and personal text [neodice.com]. The avatars campaign is still open.

Code:
Ratimov
dkbit98
NeuroticFish
ETFbitcoin
hosseinimr93
Rikafip
BlackHatCoiner
fillippone

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
Applying for the avatar campaign.

Username: BlackHatCoiner
Current post count: 5781 (including this post)
BTC SegWit Address: bc1qszgre4r09slgjhgd844xak49jlcaym6t5krag3
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
This proves that you are very responsible.

Most likely I will make an announcement tomorrow, since I have been in a bomb shelter for many hours (only with mobile Internet). Since the morning, Russia has not stopped missile attacks on the entire territory of Ukraine (more than 100 missile strikes). Sorry for the long wait and the inconvenience caused.

Better not focus here just yet. If you are there with your family, then focus on the safety of you and your loved ones.
May Allah protect you.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Applying for avatar campaign

Username: Rikafip
Current post count: 4941
BTC SegWit Address: bc1qre5t9np846ps44qgapephxyey3822704ty8fx9
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1047
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Most likely I will make an announcement tomorrow, since I have been in a bomb shelter for many hours (only with mobile Internet). Since the morning, Russia has not stopped missile attacks on the entire territory of Ukraine (more than 100 missile strikes). Sorry for the long wait and the inconvenience caused.

Our priority is your and your family's safety. Our prayers with whole Ukrainian citizens from Turkey.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 952

Man god bless you, sorry to heard that. I hope you and your family are good.

Delay all you need , safety first.
Activity: 1406
Merit: 258
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Stay safe man, your safety is number one. We all will always be waiting for you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 642
Magic
I hope you will find a safe place soon, where you can live without worrying about such things. This whole war is just one big crime!
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

take your time @ico, I pray that you and people around you are safe and sound.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Wow! may god be with you all!
 God bless
Pages:
Jump to: