Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Staking, What is the best strategy? - page 3. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 05, 2021, 12:49:42 PM
Do you guys ever hear about holding bitcoin in staking platform?

If yes, can you give any advice to stake bitcoin on staking platform?

I've been asking for many times about it, but I need proof experience of you. Please share below!

As far as I know, there is no wide opportunity to stake Bitcoin. If you want to earn from staking, you can choose others coin/token. Some staking platform is performing very well. Other wise you should go for holding Bitcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
September 05, 2021, 12:13:00 PM
I choose hold, for me personally hold is one way to multiply money. i hold bitcoin and i keep it on binance if i sell bitcoin i will get a lot of profit from hold but i am sure in future bitcoin price will go up again so i don't sell it now i will hold bitcoin till the price is really expensive.
Hold can only multiply money a little while staking can multiply money more, maybe you don't know much about the practical benefits of staking, it almost eliminates the weakness of the hold method because when holding, market corrections are always stressful for holders like us but with staking method we have locked our selves, no benefit will not be unlocked. Staking helps us to receive more interest is the amount of coins we hold, contracts are also short-term and long-term, so there aren't many restrictions on our behavior
I understand staking, I just don't have time for staking I choose hold because I'm busy at work so when I have free time I buy bitcoins and I store them in my wallet so I don't have time to sit in front of my laptop or hold my android in the crypto world like saving some my salary by buying bitcoins i buy bitcoins for me to keep as an asset in the future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
September 05, 2021, 11:23:28 AM
I choose hold, for me personally hold is one way to multiply money. i hold bitcoin and i keep it on binance if i sell bitcoin i will get a lot of profit from hold but i am sure in future bitcoin price will go up again so i don't sell it now i will hold bitcoin till the price is really expensive.
Hold can only multiply money a little while staking can multiply money more, maybe you don't know much about the practical benefits of staking, it almost eliminates the weakness of the hold method because when holding, market corrections are always stressful for holders like us but with staking method we have locked our selves, no benefit will not be unlocked. Staking helps us to receive more interest is the amount of coins we hold, contracts are also short-term and long-term, so there aren't many restrictions on our behavior
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 05, 2021, 09:44:55 AM
I would choose based on what I need; both are giving you benefits and profits. If you want to control your bad spending habits, I will go for the HODL process to learn patience and delayed gratification. On the other hand, Staking would be great if you need regular earnings for your crypto activities or outside needs. We have different preferences based on what we would like to do with our coins; we must consider the reliability and security of the platform we are investing in.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 04, 2021, 09:57:09 PM
Do both if you have more capital because of course both are still worth doing as passive income, it's just that we have to know what coins we take. For me personally at this time, because of limited capital... I only do Hodl, just do it while you can master it and knowing more about the price fluctuations, especially for the top coins.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
September 04, 2021, 07:58:59 PM
For me, stacking tie is the best of the two in hold and stacking. However, if you hold a coin here, you can sell it immediately if the price of that coin increases later.But if you are stacking the coin is given a certain time you can not sell before that time. No matter how much you pay for that coin, you will not be able to sell that coin. But if you do stacking you will get some extra profit. As a result of stacking you at the end of a certain time I think your account will be paid with time to time.

In my opinion, it depends on the coins you want to stake or hold. You need to choose wisely about which staking coin to invest with. Because some of them can easily decline their value while you are still staking. But with holding, and if it is btc, I believe, it is worth it. Sometimes it depends on the type of user. Some users wanted to just hold and wait for the moment to sell their stash as they don't have time to check and keep up with staking coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
September 04, 2021, 07:58:38 PM
For me, staking is the best of the two in hold and staking. However, if you hold a coin here, you can sell it immediately if the price of that coin increases later.But if you are staking the coin is given a certain time you can not sell before that time. No matter how much you pay for that coin, you will not be able to sell that coin. But if you do staking you will get some extra profit. As a result of staking you at the end of a certain time I think your account will be paid with time to time.
Activity: 416
September 04, 2021, 04:32:09 PM
If the project is real, there are many updates in front of the project. If they do their work according to the road map. If the team is always concerned with the investors. Then it is better to hold on to Staking in all those projects. The price of coins also increased. Staking is also profitable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
September 03, 2021, 10:46:35 PM
For Staking I think the benefits will be better known than HODL, but Staking also has a greater risk than HODL, because if Staking automatically we hand over our assets to other people to be managed, and if we are wrong in handing over our assets it will disappear .
It's true friends, the risk of staking is very large compared to holding, that's why I'm interested in holding compared to staking. I am afraid that my assets will be lost.

It's okay if we hand our assets to trustful platform just like binance which already have high reputation and not going to scam our money because they will lose their main profit income which is from their platform itself.
Staking is really profitable if we are planning not to cash out our cryptocurrency in near future and also if we are not going to sell it either in near future.
So both staking and holding are good, the difference is if we holding, we can sell the coin anytime when we need it.
September 03, 2021, 10:37:42 PM
For Staking I think the benefits will be better known than HODL, but Staking also has a greater risk than HODL, because if Staking automatically we hand over our assets to other people to be managed, and if we are wrong in handing over our assets it will disappear .
It's true friends, the risk of staking is very large compared to holding, that's why I'm interested in holding compared to staking. I am afraid that my assets will be lost.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Think better
September 03, 2021, 05:14:03 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 273
September 03, 2021, 04:23:38 PM
As long as you use the most credible exchange in the market, staking would be a good choice. However, you can't make much money even in the long term unless you stake a great deal of money. In this case, HODLing seems much better. Whatever amount you invest into Bitcoin for example, you can make a lot of money in the long run. Of course, it is not guaranteed but we have seen Bitcoin's movements so far and we already know what Bitcoin can do in the long run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
September 03, 2021, 04:17:55 PM
If you dont mind that you are holding your BTC on exchange and not in a hardware wallet, then staking is a way better option. I really wish Ledger would offer BTC and ETH staking. If you are like me and dont trust any exchange, then you are stuck with holding your assets.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
September 03, 2021, 01:33:48 PM
In my opinion, staking is the best option if you want to keep your assets for long time. It will help to increase your capital. On the other hand, holding is also profitable and you can sell it anytime. But on staking it is not possible for every staking.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
September 03, 2021, 12:52:07 PM
I know Binance is one of the most trusted crypto exchanges but it was not advisable to put your Bitcoin or any crypto assets there as it wasn't safe totally unlike you keep it on your controlled wallet.

I'm not sure if you are pointing to holding as staking where you could think about making money while holding and waiting for the price to spike? Most of us doing staking and it was of a great idea and even it was just of a few percentages given to us but at least our money is growing little by little.
September 03, 2021, 12:46:21 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
September 03, 2021, 09:06:16 AM
Staking is better idea to earn while holding, but staking will obstruct your will if suddenly you need it.
As i know, theres two rules of staking, flexible, and fixed staking, the flexible staking will allow you to unstake anytime you want (with recount of reward) and fixed staking never allow you to take it when its not yet due date.
If you decide to stake your coin, you must have mature estimate before deciding to stake your coin on, so thinking before act really need.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
September 02, 2021, 08:39:40 PM
Of course staking is more profitable than holding. what I know is that there is no bitcoin staking, staking is usually done by coins to test the system's resilience, the effectiveness of the blockchain network, I follow some staking such as Cardano, ANKR, SERUM and Mina.
Right now if i am investing in good coins especially Bitcoin then all you need to learn is to Hold rather to make a good profit than staking. Majority of the staking pair are ETH USDT and so on. Hardly we see BTC as staking or liquidity pair and i never thought much about that why that is the case when they have ETH but not Bitcoin.

I wouldn't say staking is worse than holding, because depending on us which one is more comfortable to use staking or holding. Because both are
good enough to make money, but I like you, prefer to focus on holding Bitcoin over staking altcoins. I feel more comfortable when holding Bitcoin,
after all I am used to buying Bitcoin regularly every month. So indeed holding Bitcoin is my way of making money for now.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
September 02, 2021, 07:59:55 PM
Of course staking is more profitable than holding. what I know is that there is no bitcoin staking, staking is usually done by coins to test the system's resilience, the effectiveness of the blockchain network, I follow some staking such as Cardano, ANKR, SERUM and Mina.
Right now if i am investing in good coins especially Bitcoin then all you need to learn is to Hold rather to make a good profit than staking. Majority of the staking pair are ETH USDT and so on. Hardly we see BTC as staking or liquidity pair and i never thought much about that why that is the case when they have ETH but not Bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 02, 2021, 07:49:05 PM
Staking? Where did you get that from? If you buy or have some Bitcoin, do not fall for any scam in the name of staking to earn more. Hodl it and hodl it safely and wisely. I have never seen any staking in BTC let alone one that won't scam you. Be careful out there. So many people want your money.
Pages:
Jump to: