Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL your ETH while you mine - page 2. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
April 04, 2021, 11:47:53 AM
Do not hold anything, time to hold was before eth 1000 usd, sell anything you trolls mine and then thank me later when everything crashes to hehell because that is where eth and all cryptcoins will be going very soon, let the moon moon trolls hold, be smart, remember that eth stayed priced around at 100 usd for around 2 years and profit was negative most of the those 2 years.
I hear it from the time then ETH was $600. Several my friends sold ETH between $600 and $800. I sold rather big part of my ETH at $1300.
May be you are right, but may be it can raise up to $4000 before $100. We cant say really, just trying to guess.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
April 04, 2021, 11:19:09 AM
Do not hold anything, time to hold was before eth 1000 usd, sell anything you trolls mine and then thank me later when everything crashes to hehell because that is where eth and all cryptcoins will be going very soon, let the moon moon trolls hold, be smart, remember that eth stayed priced around at 100 usd for around 2 years and profit was negative most of the those 2 years.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
April 04, 2021, 11:15:57 AM
This is gambling, if market crashes you will lose in two ways, first is your mining profitability and second is time wasted and yet you need to pay the electricity bills anyways, while you mine change to stable coins straight away, care more about ROI first and gamble later
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
April 04, 2021, 09:18:02 AM
Looking at the market right now I believe that ethereum will keep growing higher and probably hit 3k soon, I think I'm going to keep storing my ETH from now on doing so can get you closer to ROI faster since the ETH you keep will add more in value, I suggest you do same thing if you buy your GPU at high price like many did this year
You will not be able to keep all the mined coins. Any miner has electricity costs, room rental costs, and others.
You can hold some of the mined coins, but some of the coins will probably have to be sold to get a return on investment in mining.
Because if a price dump occurs, you will incur losses.
Because if the prices of coins fall, then you will lose money.
Exactly. It's easy to say HODL your mined coins when you're not the one paying the bills Smiley. That being said, historically the miners that did the best are the ones that kept mining and paid out of pocket for expenses while the profitability was down.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1071
April 04, 2021, 06:32:20 AM
Looking at the market right now I believe that ethereum will keep growing higher and probably hit 3k soon, I think I'm going to keep storing my ETH from now on doing so can get you closer to ROI faster since the ETH you keep will add more in value, I suggest you do same thing if you buy your GPU at high price like many did this year
You will not be able to keep all the mined coins. Any miner has electricity costs, room rental costs, and others.
You can hold some of the mined coins, but some of the coins will probably have to be sold to get a return on investment in mining.
Because if a price dump occurs, you will incur losses.
Because if the prices of coins fall, then you will lose money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
April 04, 2021, 06:31:07 AM
Crypto market predictions are mostly fakes, I hope you aren't using that here OP? I'm mining ETH too but I plan to hold very little because the future remains unknown to me and I don't want to just rely on predictions, all I keep doing is changing to USDT, I care more about getting my ROI back than gambling on tomorrow market value
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
April 04, 2021, 05:11:45 AM
If you believe in it - just buy ETH right now for all your money. And sell your rigs and buy ETH. And you will get more profit than if you will mine.
I see such predictions every day and only 1 of 1000 is right. But mostly it seems he guesses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 04, 2021, 04:57:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: