Pages:
Author

Topic: HOdlcoin HODL OTC thread [bid: -- ask: 0.00012000 last: 0.00006000] - page 2. (Read 8237 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
are there any orders or offers still open?

Everything on the OP is current as far as I know, and the message right before yours is looking to buy but didn't state a price.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
are there any orders or offers still open?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
WTB: 10,000 HODL, offers please
Activity: 295
Updates offers and trades. I think it is up to date now, but if anything is missing or out of date please let me know.

please remove my offer, thanks
legendary
Updates offers and trades. I think it is up to date now, but if anything is missing or out of date please let me know.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
i would like to buy 10 000 @ 18k satoshi! please write PM
Sold this user some coins.
No issues on the deal.

For now, remove my sale offer as most is already sold.

IW
legendary
is alcurex a scam price is very low

There is no evidence of it being a scam, but it does always pay to be cautious. The history of exchanges in general is not good.

As far as the price there, the main issue is low liquidity and the spread being wide. Right now the bid is 12k and the ask is 16k (although most of the recent trades have been at the ask).

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
is alcurex a scam price is very low
Due to high temptation to deposit my 10k (worth >350k in a year) I made up my mind and the lowest price for becoming part of top10 richlist is 0.00025 BTC x 10000.
Smooth please change the ask price of my offer. I believe it's a fair price considering the costs of mining.

legendary

I added this to the OP.

I have 2000 I can sell you at 15K and another 1000 and 16.5K. PM me to make these trades happen. The other sellers (not in bold on the OP) you will have to contact directly to work out trades.

Pardon my skepticism but given that you are new here, the large size of this buy order and the fact that there are coins immediately available for you to buy from multiple sellers, if it appears to not be real I will be removing it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
want to buy 5000 at 11k sats
legendary
Smooth, are you still doing OTC? If so I'll buy 1,230 @ .00013999 as per listed above.  To which address shall I send the btc?

Yes I'm still doing it. If it is not in bold (and that one is not) then you need to contact the seller ('proletariat' in this case) directly and work out a trade. I can escrow if both contact me and agree to it.

I agree for escrow.

Please work out the details of the trade between you and PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Smooth, are you still doing OTC? If so I'll buy 1,230 @ .00013999 as per listed above.  To which address shall I send the btc?

Yes I'm still doing it. If it is not in bold (and that one is not) then you need to contact the seller ('proletariat' in this case) directly and work out a trade. I can escrow if both contact me and agree to it.

I agree for escrow.
legendary
Smooth, are you still doing OTC? If so I'll buy 1,230 @ .00013999 as per listed above.  To which address shall I send the btc?

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
legendary
Hmmmm . . . I'm thinking there may be continued demand for this OTC thread even after listing on major exchanges . . . users will be reluctant to list large sell orders on exchanges because of the large amount of interest they'll lose with funds on an exchange. Already seeing the HODL on alcurEX drying up a little.

Yeah that is definitely a consideration. BTW, although my OP states that I keep interest on escrowed coins for my fee in practice I've given at least some of it back to the coin owners when sending refunds (based on a guesstimated amount). The main reason I stated it that way in the OP is not wanting to have to track all the interest separately.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
Hmmmm . . . I'm thinking there may be continued demand for this OTC thread even after listing on major exchanges . . . users will be reluctant to list large sell orders on exchanges because of the large amount of interest they'll lose with funds on an exchange. Already seeing the HODL on alcurEX drying up a little.
HOdl pizza day!!!

I'm willing to sell 10.000 HOdl (my initial offer was 4.000) not below 0.0002 each. Still HOdling though..
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
WTS 5,400 @ .00013999
Pages:
Jump to: