Pages:
Author

Topic: HODLERS are preventing prices going down further - page 3. (Read 740 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Well they really are the reason why coins have their resistances, but if a coin is really that good and has specific functions then hodling might now help at all with the dynamic change or volatility of that specific coin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
There is no one who want to sell the coins below their expectation or wishes. Holders doesn't want to lose the profit if they sell the coin when the price is low or down. They, of course, are prefer to hold and keep their coins safety even for a long time than selling it. Once they make a decision to sell it when the market is red, they will lose much the profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
the vacuum of hodlers are very important  in every supply and demand chain(business) ,so is nice to understand the market then u can hodle i could remember a roommate of my who holded an importation business(on his product) and made almost 300thousand dollars of profit. within 4months.
GFE
Activity: 336
it seems that these are the level where prices are not going to dump further downwards.... thanks to hodlers...

I think it is not holders. Usually MM (whales) make the biggest speculations at the market. At present total criptocurrency capitalization is 325 billion $. It is very low and MM understand it. MM will not push market down without any limitations.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
It's not the holders who make the price fluctuating so much, it's traders. They make money exploiting it to their benefit and I don't blame them because the "harm" from their actions is only ephemeral. Most holders can't be so cool to buy more coins when the market is red, but what they can do though is restraining from panic selling, which will hardly affect the market much, but it will surely affect their own profits in a positive way.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
yes you are right, Those newbies are making the price do irrational move. But we can't blame them. This is happening on every market Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
it seems that these are the level where prices are not going to dump further downwards.... thanks to hodlers...

This suggests that people believe in the future of the Cryptocurrency and do not want to sell them prematurely.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Some people get panicked when the price is down and they start selling their coins, so the price goes down even further. If you don't sell your coins and hold them then the price wouldn't down further and it would be good for all.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Holders are the one who really saves from prices crashing. We must do something too like a return of what holders have done. Me may also learn how to hold to but first we must buy some coin and hold it to prevent price going down.
Activity: 602
Is a big dip & no idea when it will pump… a little stability of Bitcoin shows that majority don’t want to cell there acids in this blood bath. And everyone is waiting for a positive pump to get something from their coins.

Me too holding my coins but unfortunately my portfolio going down day by day…but still am hoping for a good recovery.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I expect it to pause here and restore it. The red market makes us feel insecure and can not invest in it. BTC 11.5k was previously expected and many have bought. and now we need to wait for the market to return. I think it's quite time consuming.

Yeah I think it's gonna go up one of these days as well.

Besides, can you blame the hodlers? they're just playing it safe. Grin
Activity: 238
I expect it to pause here and restore it. The red market makes us feel insecure and can not invest in it. BTC 11.5k was previously expected and many have bought. and now we need to wait for the market to return. I think it's quite time consuming.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Yes it seems so and that's actually is stabilizing the crypto currencies. I think 2018 is to hold some good coins till the end of the year if you want to have a good profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
But holder can be panic sell also when the price to much down trend and too many bad news , so good news and positif public opinion about cryptocurrency is important to increasing the demand. As day trader we can still make profit in this current situation of market, just take profit between 5 to 7% and use cut loss strategy.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
I have coins that I won't sell anytime soon. Diversify your portfolio so you can sell the coins that you have but only a small amount of it because you know that you will want to have some coins left in case the price goes up.
When the market is running low, a good investor and trader never sells his/her holding and HODL them until the market recovers and sees a bullish trend. A good trader always buys cryptos when others are selling and always sell them when others are buying. This ensures sure and significant profit in every dip. Diversifying the total investment is always wise thing to do.

Rather than taking risk in single coin and investing whole amount in it, it’s recommended to divide the investment in atleast 3-5 coins, so that we can even gain profit as well as be secure and less worried about the investment.
Activity: 168
I agree with that, the market will be worse without the holders.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
HODLERS doesn't want to get their profit below their expected price. Like in bitcoin, we've seen it moved up rapidly and it reached ATH. By the time it went down further, there's no other reason for a HODLER to sell at the bottom so everyone is holding now. And also thanks to those whales who are preventing the further dip because they are the ones that is giving big impact to the market.
True. There is no one that would like to sell their holding for lose, everyone in the crypto market is here to make profit. There are some weak hands in crypto world though, that usually panic when the price drops and do panic sell and regret later.

But experienced people usually hold their coins until they have profit. Though, whales are responsible to hold the price of bitcoins, but many times they are also responsible for the dumps and dips that are seen in the market. We don’t need to thank them, they just manipulate the market as per their needs to gain profit.
It's the fact that we are all in the crypto market to make profit. Before it was different, when I was quite new everyone isn't investing for the profit but investing for the technology that they believe will bloom in the future. But the time is changing and presently, everyone is looking to chase down for profit. And if you are for it, you better not follow the path of those people who are in panic today and starting to make the world in fear because of statements that are only favoring them.
Activity: 602
I wont sell my coin/token if I am loss. I am prefer hold it untill market recover and up again. Right now many people investing their money on crypto even Goldman Sachs bought crypto exchanger, that convince me that crypto market will more bigger
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
I have coins that I hold for the long term and won‘t sell them soon. Diversify your portfolio and sell those coins/projects which you are not more believin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
HODLERS doesn't want to get their profit below their expected price. Like in bitcoin, we've seen it moved up rapidly and it reached ATH. By the time it went down further, there's no other reason for a HODLER to sell at the bottom so everyone is holding now. And also thanks to those whales who are preventing the further dip because they are the ones that is giving big impact to the market.
True. There is no one that would like to sell their holding for lose, everyone in the crypto market is here to make profit. There are some weak hands in crypto world though, that usually panic when the price drops and do panic sell and regret later.

But experienced people usually hold their coins until they have profit. Though, whales are responsible to hold the price of bitcoins, but many times they are also responsible for the dumps and dips that are seen in the market. We don’t need to thank them, they just manipulate the market as per their needs to gain profit.
Pages:
Jump to: