Pages:
Author

Topic: HODLers, When Will You Sell? - page 4. (Read 341 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
December 28, 2023, 07:39:10 AM
I really admire people capable of keeping bitcoins in their wallets for years without even moving them. I see wallets that their owners never moved coins from for 10 years and wonder how they do it. If you're a HODLer. when do you hope to sell? Would you cash out if Bitcoin soars to $100,000 or sit back and wait until it gets to a million?

ONLY for HODLers please. PLease share when you'll be happy to sell.
Some wallets may be lost or no longer have active owners. On the other side, large whale owned wallets often accumulate coins without spending them.

I've seen a similar question on the forum before, and I think the answer are similar. The decision to sell depends on how long you've held your coins and the profits you've gained from your initial investment. If your investment has grown significantly, there's nothing wrong with taking some profits. The key is to hold until you've surpassed your initial investment and its a personal choice based on your financial goals, and market outlook.
Activity: 117
Merit: 31
December 28, 2023, 07:24:35 AM
I really admire people capable of keeping bitcoins in their wallets for years without even moving them. I see wallets that their owners never moved coins from for 10 years and wonder how they do it. If you're a HODLer. when do you hope to sell? Would you cash out if Bitcoin soars to $100,000 or sit back and wait until it gets to a million?

ONLY for HODLers please. PLease share when you'll be happy to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: