Pages:
Author

Topic: HODLing will get you nowhere - page 12. (Read 6228 times)

copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 02:22:48 PM
 We've often assumed throughout possessing this also process really works to me as an alternative to having to worry every day along with thinking in case marketplace raises right now. Possessing truly given which you greater prospects for increasing earnings along with in some manner provides time for it to change on the tactic. However this specific performs to me, it may well certainly not help people. Even so, my spouse and I don’t discover everything drastically wrong throughout holding, it is really more secure when compared with exchanging.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 25, 2018, 07:57:49 PM
All of them depend on what coins you hold. If the coin that you hold is above 100, you won't get anything. but if you hold a coin with a good rating, I think you will have a great opportunity to get good results. It can even be much better than what you expect because there are many surprises that you cannot expect.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 25, 2018, 07:51:42 PM
Holding is the most easiest and common strategy but it can be also a dangerous one if you are holding useless coins.
Not each coin recover from dip and many people forget that when holding long term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 02:56:08 PM
Tell that to those that invested in bytecoin and dogecoin years back ,these two coins were called shitcoins  too because its simply too cheap ,back to 2017/2018 see what is happening now? Every coins has its days ,holding coins will get you bigger profits.
In fact, each cryptocurrency has its own period of development, prosperity, stabilization, and sometimes extinction. Therefore, you need to keep the cryptocurrency until the period of its price stabilization, then such a hold will no longer bring high profits. Therefore, in order to get a good profit, it is necessary to switch in time to hold another, younger and promising coin or token.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 02:42:50 PM
I agree with your points raised by you, before holding one must know at list the future of the coin like upcoming news or trends or as per road-map test-net, main-net, node integration, partnerships etc. Without knowing basic things & holding coins can leave your investment locked for longer time or forever as HODL is not a good option if the coin doesn't have potential or is new in the market.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
October 25, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
This thread is kinda hilarious, to be honest many tokens are not worth holding but if you look closely, you will see many of tokens are worth holding, even in the bear market, some dormant tokens would just wake up and start mooning like nobody's business.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 25, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
The past week, as I've been looking to invest in recently finished ICOs since most of their prices are way below ICO price, I noticed the same thing mentioned over and over in their telegram channels.
Listen very closely yo: The price will never rise if everyone HODls!
Prices are boosted through supply and demand and if a vast majority of people who own the coin are not trading it, than you are severely cutting in to that chain.
Instead of Hodling, you should be buying and making strategic trade choices.
Sometimes HODL is not the best option, but what should bounty hunters do when after listing the token price decreases in almost 6-8 times compared to the Token Sale price??? If they will sell low, someone buy their tokens and sell high when the price go up again and those who sold low will have FOMO after all this... Think twice before taking any actions.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 02:23:06 PM
This is a lie, the most money that I have made from the market has been from holding coins for a long time, when I tried to trade there was no money coming in, infact I was actually making losses and losing sleep over it but with hodling all I had to worry about was make sure that I had a secure wallet and wait for the bull and I made so much money from it
Few of us believe that the crypto will return to the bull market but, despite this, continue to HODL. I think this strategy could work in the distant future when the crypto will not be that fraudulent and attention-grabbing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 25, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
It depends on what the coin you are hodling and what is your aim, what you expect to get form your coin. Of course it depends as well of the team of the exact coin and of how the project is developing and how the coin was listed and is trading now - lots of factors, but to tell that to hodl is not good  - I can not agree with this, as well as I can not agree when people say that yo should trade only...
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 25, 2018, 01:50:50 PM
The past week, as I've been looking to invest in recently finished ICOs since most of their prices are way below ICO price, I noticed the same thing mentioned over and over in their telegram channels.

Well, 99% of all coins that have just finished the ICO and entered the exchange fall at least twice. I practically do not invest in ICO, and I buy coins already on the exchange
I completely agree with your strategy, because it gives you the opportunity to not only have a day off to invest, but also to avoid fraud. Today, most of the market of ico companies is filled with fraudsters and buying coins on the stock exchange, we protect ourselves.
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
October 25, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Well, 99% of all coins that have just finished the ICO and entered the exchange fall at least twice. I practically do not invest in ICO, and I buy coins already on the exchange
Activity: 420
October 25, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
This is a lie, the most money that I have made from the market has been from holding coins for a long time, when I tried to trade there was no money coming in, infact I was actually making losses and losing sleep over it but with hodling all I had to worry about was make sure that I had a secure wallet and wait for the bull and I made so much money from it
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
October 24, 2018, 02:10:50 PM
This is quite funny but unfortunately, it is partly true, but because many turn out to be scam, there are still many more that gives people profit by holding, one prominent one is Digitex tokens, for months after the ICO, the price was below ICO price but a few weeks ago, we started seeing rapid growth in price that catapulted it to +1500% above ICO prices anything is possible in this space.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 02:08:48 PM
yes   you   are    definitely   right   holding  is  only making  us   to   lose   money  and  also  to  loose  our precious  time  and  nothing  else it  is  not  bringing  any  profit or anything.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 24, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
Well I don't know. I am holding just because I didn't pay attention at the right moment. If I sell now I will reget a lot
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 24, 2018, 02:05:59 PM
For me you are very wrong, because it has been proven over and over again that HODL works, those people that held on to their BTC and Ethereum do not wake up everyday and check CMC at every given time, provided you are holding a solid project it would worth it long term
Activity: 770
October 24, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
I think that HODL is the right tactic for someone who has chosen a coin of good prospective project . Even if someone thinks that this is not the case, but my opinion remains the same - the one who has long-term investments will be a winner compared to those who love daily trading.
I disagree with you, because for me there are certain times and moments in long-term investing. and the moment is not the right moment to implement a long-term investment. If you keep quiet you will run out, trading daily is right for us to apply today. until the market stabilizes again. Remember the whale is playing.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 15, 2018, 01:03:30 PM
I might dissagree, most icos like you said, that started at january suffered a big loss, but thats because there was a massive dip in the whole market and as bitcoin crashed everything followed, and the newest coins didnt have the liquidity to not suffer a big loss as well
HODLING may get you to nowhere? HODLing strategy will help you to avoid losses and cuts because of the unstable market you will loss if you try to exchange your tokens right now, so better if you just wait and HODL your earnings until it pumps up. Don't worry that time will come sooner.
Activity: 616
October 15, 2018, 12:22:37 PM
No, I strongly disagree with what you say, because I’ll probably continue to adhere to the HODL situation, I think that now it would be best to use HODL as a proven method to work normally in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 15, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
Hodling will never go anywhere is true. It will just keep u bleeding non stop with the current market. So sell if you are scare or invest more if you dare.
Pages:
Jump to: